Scholarship Watch

alyaa1995
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have a bachelor degree in electrical engineering and my GPA is 3.55 so do I have a scholarship in master degree? Thanks
Last edited by alyaa1995; 4 weeks ago
LeapingLucy
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sorry, you're going to need to give us a LOT more information.

What do you want to study at the Masters level? You mention GPA - did you do your undergrad in the US? Are you planning on doing your masters in the US or the UK? Do you have any particular universities in mind?

I would say though, you're not guaranteed a scholarship anywhere. You're going to have to apply for different scholarships and see what you get.
alyaa1995
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I want to study master in electronic and electrical engineering in UK in Glasgow university. I graduated from the american university of the middle east in Kuwait.
Thank you
(Original post by LeapingLucy)
Sorry, you're going to need to give us a LOT more information.

What do you want to study at the Masters level? You mention GPA - did you do your undergrad in the US? Are you planning on doing your masters in the US or the UK? Do you have any particular universities in mind?

I would say though, you're not guaranteed a scholarship anywhere. You're going to have to apply for different scholarships and see what you get.
LeapingLucy
  • Universities Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
https://www.gla.ac.uk/scholarships/

Glasgow has this tool to help you find scholarships that you might be eligible for. It's probably the best place to start.
That'sGreat
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
As regulator of every single scholarship to ever be offered for universities and university degrees, yes you may have a scholarship. Simply donate £500 to my paypal account for registration of your scholarship.
abdul1998th
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
maybe you can get a scholarship from the higher education if you have unconditional offer from merit university and Glasgow is a merit university so go to the higher education and ask them about merit scholarship
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (519)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (863)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.61%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.56%

Watched Threads