The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ray_Shadows
why does it seem like mission impossible for girls to text boys first most of the time

Generally it's quite intimidating if u don't know the boy that well. Many girls might not have enough self-esteem and fear of rejection might override wanting to text in the first place? Although this could definitely apply to boys too. I think that generally girls expect guys to text if they're interested, which is why i really encourage any guys who have feelings to a girl to TELL THEM because the girl might never have the courage to share their true feelings without being asked.
Original post by ProGaming8531
Y if u say 1 MINOR WRONG THING they flipping don't let it go and it effects da relationship; just y?! If u apoligize, they still don't move on. Y?

Ignore it. You will soon say another "minor wrong thing" and she'll forget about the previous one. :wink:
Original post by batter mix
Ignore it. You will soon say another "minor wrong thing" and she'll forget about the previous one. :wink:

But the new minor wrong thing will act as a replacement
Reply 63
why does it seem like mission impossible for girls to text boys first most of the time

not all girls are like that i dont do that to my guy!
Original post by ProGaming8531
But the new minor wrong thing will act as a replacement

Yes, it's the only way. You are in a vicious cycle, my friend, and there is no way out.
so both girls and boys lie about their feelings because they are scared of rejection or embarrassment.

Original post by prettywomen2001
is us for me its because I don't want that guy to make fun of me or anybody else making fun of me

likely an extension of cultural/societal expectations for men to initiate conversation

Latest