want to buy a vibrator from asda

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
im planning to buy a vibrator from asda but i dont know if i need and id / need to be 18+, preferably id like to get in and out without having anyone to ask questions or ect, under 18 btw.
EmilyLouiseR
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
There is a good chance they will ask you for ID I would imagine there is an age restriction on those.
I can’t see them asking you any questions. I bought mine off amazon. It just came in normal amazon packaging nothing at all gave away what it was. When my mum asked me what I’d bought I just said moisturiser haha.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
There should be no age restriction. Just go through the self service checkouts. Boots sell them, or Lovehoney or Amazon or Ann Summers. All online and all have discrete packaging.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
You may struggle in person.

ASDA's online store states on their vibrators that they are for 'adults only' as does Boots online store. This is probably their policy but whether it is enforced by staff really depends, the only question you could get is a request to see some ID.
Chloe_Ann98
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
im planning to buy a vibrator from asda but i dont know if i need and id / need to be 18+, preferably id like to get in and out without having anyone to ask questions or ect, under 18 btw.
I work for Ann Summers and we use discrete packaging we have a sale on up-to 50% off almost anything so I more than happy to help you. Unless your already sorted
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
You can buy vibrators from Asda?! :eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (6)
27.27%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (10)
45.45%
First aid skills (1)
4.55%
Personal safety skills (0)
0%
Sign language (4)
18.18%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.55%

Watched Threads