It's so hard - help?

Thanks
LeapingLucy
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you have family who can help you learn it?

I would sit down with my mum, and learn it gradually, adding one sentence at a time. So she'd read out the first sentence, and I would repeat it three times, and then she'd read out the second sentence, and I'd repeat the first & second sentences together three times etc.
lilTrain
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
just write lots of imrpov answers to the same question and keep reading through the one that will get most marks. then cover it up and try to repeat the wording or at least the idea. then get someone else to ask these questions in random order
jjjjxxx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
learn them until u know ur answers from backwards, keep on doing it and make sure u know what ur talking about
ohdahnnyboi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
that's a good idea - thanks
(Original post by LeapingLucy)
Do you have family who can help you learn it?

I would sit down with my mum, and learn it gradually, adding one sentence at a time. So she'd read out the first sentence, and I would repeat it three times, and then she'd read out the second sentence, and I'd repeat the first & second sentences together three times etc.
pinkypaz123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I remember that when I had to learn my French GCSE oral CS I would pace up and down the house (looked crazy but it worked!) and repeated the first sentence a few times before saying it without looking. Then I moved onto the next sentence and when I could do that I combined the two together. I kept building up until I finished a paragraph then started over again with the other ones
ohdahnnyboi
Rep:
?
i'll try that, thanks
(Original post by lilTrain)
just write lots of imrpov answers to the same question and keep reading through the one that will get most marks. then cover it up and try to repeat the wording or at least the idea. then get someone else to ask these questions in random order
thanks
(Original post by jjjjxxx)
learn them until u know ur answers from backwards, keep on doing it and make sure u know what ur talking about
ohdahnnyboi
Rep:
?
(Original post by pinkypaz123)
I remember that when I had to learn my French GCSE oral CS I would pace up and down the house (looked crazy but it worked!) and repeated the first sentence a few times before saying it without looking. Then I moved onto the next sentence and when I could do that I combined the two together. I kept building up until I finished a paragraph then started over again with the other ones
i'm trying, but it's really hard. it's in 11 days as well
fish finger fan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ohdahnnyboi)
It's so hard - help?

Thanks
Yeah, pretty much what everyone else has said, I use flashcards for mine (french speaking). I also try and come up with good back up ideas, and practice improvising in case I forget one. Hopefully this has been useful, good luck.
ohdahnnyboi
Rep:
?
(Original post by fish finger fan)
Yeah, pretty much what everyone else has said, I use flashcards for mine (french speaking). I also try and come up with good back up ideas, and practice improvising in case I forget one. Hopefully this has been useful, good luck.
thanks for that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?