The Student Room Group

Pre Registration MSc Funding

Hi,

When are we able to apply to SFE for funding for the MSc Pre Registration courses? I have an offer to study MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-Reg) however, my SFE account says that I am unable to apply for funding at this time.

I am just worried about leaving the application process to the last minute!

Thanks!
Hi

As Pre-Registration postgraduate healthcare courses are funded as an undergraduate course, the applications for 2019/2020 are now available.

You will be required to apply as a new full time undergraduate student on a PN1 form.

Thanks
Gerard

Original post by Wilko931
Hi,

When are we able to apply to SFE for funding for the MSc Pre Registration courses? I have an offer to study MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-Reg) however, my SFE account says that I am unable to apply for funding at this time.

I am just worried about leaving the application process to the last minute!

Thanks!
Hi there,I am trying re-apply for my second year of Msc Pre-registration Physiotherapy, however this course is not coming up for me to re-apply for. I am due my final payment in September for my first year. But to re-enroll and to be able to book accommodation I need an updated 2020/201 student finance form.Any information would be great.Thanks
Original post by Rose_L_26
Hi there,I am trying re-apply for my second year of Msc Pre-registration Physiotherapy, however this course is not coming up for me to re-apply for. I am due my final payment in September for my first year. But to re-enroll and to be able to book accommodation I need an updated 2020/201 student finance form.Any information would be great.Thanks

I have responded in your own thread.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Anyone knows if you are eligible for Msc Funding if you have taken a pre registration MSc course before?
Original post by Ardinal
Anyone knows if you are eligible for Msc Funding if you have taken a pre registration MSc course before?

Hi there,

What level of qualification did you obtain from that course?

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending