21 year old virgin, never been in a relationship, never even had my first kiss yet Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I feel awful about it, I feel like I've wasted my youth. the worse part is that I know it's entirely my own fault, I do nothing but stay in my room all day, I'm too afraid to go out and talk to people, I always assume that everyone I meet dislikes me. idk why I'm even posting this
Max1989
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
First thing, complaining about something you do not see yourself sorting out is not a complaint at all. Not everyone is going to dislike you, you can't be certain until you've met everyone. And there are plenty in the same boat as you, so perhaps they all need to go meet each other then perhaps a beautiful relationship will blossom. If you cannot find the motivation within yourself to get up and have a relationship, you are not ready for one, but that's okay, you will be just give it time. And when that time comes start by investigating your hobbies and going to clubs, relationships flourish with shared interests.
Last edited by Max1989; 4 weeks ago
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You’ll be fine.
Kinyonga
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Welcome to the club. (although I'm not searching for anyone)
BraemarEwan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What’s the big deal? You have ur whole life ahead of you? Stop worrying
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kinyonga)
Welcome to the club. (although I'm not searching for anyone)

Life is surprising sometimes. Don’t know when you expect to find the right girl/guy
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel awful about it, I feel like I've wasted my youth. the worse part is that I know it's entirely my own fault, I do nothing but stay in my room all day, I'm too afraid to go out and talk to people, I always assume that everyone I meet dislikes me. idk why I'm even posting this
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
thatapanydude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Focus on yourself first. No girl will be interested in a guy who struggles to hold a conversation - so try and improve on that by putting yourself out there!

Also there is no need to rush, much better to wait for the right person!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
There's nothing to worry about. All this can be changed in a matter of days or even hours! Get out there and don't be rushed but know that other people will be in your situation and you aren't alone. It's a simple solution that only requires courage.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
otkmfren
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
why do you think OP is a guy?
(Original post by thatapanydude)
Focus on yourself first. No girl will be interested in a guy who struggles to hold a conversation - so try and improve on that by putting yourself out there!

Also there is no need to rush, much better to wait for the right person!
----_----
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sometimes in life we dont have the choice to do the things we wish we could, even if it seems as tho we do have that choice. We cant choose are mental wellbeing, social skills, environment and the people around us. And of course we can make changes so those things are better and we are happier with them but yeh you cant regret not doing things you never had the choice to do.
Gent2324
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ----_----)
Sometimes in life we dont have the choice to do the things we wish we could, even if it seems as tho we do have that choice. We cant choose are mental wellbeing, social skills, environment and the people around us. And of course we can make changes so those things are better and we are happier with them but yeh you cant regret not doing things you never had the choice to do.
are you saying you cant change your mental wellbeing, social skills, environment and people around us?
----_----
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gent2324)
are you saying you cant change your mental wellbeing, social skills, environment and people around us?
I literally said you can make changes to improve them but you cant choose where you start with it. I never chose to grow up in a poor immigrant family where talking about mental health was strictly taboo and be lucky enough to have severe depression and anxiety. For mst of my teenage years i had no way of changing it because i had no support whatsoever. It was a toxic environment both in school and at home so no at that point in time i have no power to change anything. But ultimately you cant choose if you grow up in a nice house and get nice friends in a nice neighbourhood. You cant choose whether you get a mental or physical health issue
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (38)
5.6%
Fairly positive (226)
33.33%
Just another year... (268)
39.53%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
21.53%

Watched Threads