Your favourite quote Watch

Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Mine:

"If you only do what you can you will never be more than you are"-Kung fu panda.
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you might miss it" - Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
'Shabba' Shabba Ranks
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"If life gives you lemons, you pass them off as yellow oranges for a profit."
yaraahmed
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"do no harm, but take no ****"
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
BenK64
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the cause of it
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Name:  B84F0B70-2265-4969-B3B2-F2ECF1F55F07.jpeg
Views: 10
Size:  18.8 KB
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Everything in moderation, including moderation
upbeat4
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If we’re going to be dust, might as well be stardust

Rage of Dust by SPYAIR
maachu_pichuu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"America’s economic achievements have led to staggering profits for stockholders. During the 20th century the Dow-Jones Industrials advanced from 66 to 11,497, a 17,320% capital gain that was materially boosted by steadily increasing dividends. The trend continues: By yearend 2016, the index had advanced a further 72%, to 19,763. American business – and consequently a basket of stocks – is virtually certain to be worth far more in the years ahead. Innovation, productivity gains, entrepreneurial spirit and an abundance of capital will see to that. Ever-present naysayers may prosper by marketing their gloomy forecasts. But heaven help them if they act on the nonsense they peddle. Many companies, of course, will fall behind, and some will fail. Winnowing of that sort is a product of market dynamism. Moreover, the years ahead will occasionally deliver major market declines – even panics – that will affect virtually all stocks. No one can tell you when these traumas will occur – not me, not Charlie, not economists, not the media. Meg McConnell of the New York Fed aptly described the reality of panics: “We spend a lot of time looking for systemic risk; in truth, however, it tends to find us.” During such scary periods, you should never forget two things: First, widespread fear is your friend as an investor, because it serves up bargain purchases. Second, personal fear is your enemy. It will also be unwarranted. Investors who avoid high and unnecessary costs and simply sit for an extended period with a collection of large, conservatively-financed American businesses will almost certainly do well."

Warren Buffett
Leviathan1611
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"Err, excuse me barmaid, I'm afraid you brought me the wrong offspring, I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side, this here, this is a talking fishbone!"
batter mix
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Our favourite quotes say more about us than the authors themselves.
honeykates
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night. - Rainer Marie Rilker
Ak394
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
"Success isn't about how your life looks to others. It's about how it feels to you." - Michelle Obama
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
None. I inspire myself, don't need Beyonce's insipid words to do that.
ARealNowhereMan
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Name:  A4C709CC-F7EB-4733-AE9D-D7E7B6999FD5.png
Views: 6
Size:  127.8 KB
Sinnoh
  • Study Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
"Well if you're going to see her, tell her this: bugger sh*t f**k sh*t, f***ing sphincter, a***hole up your a*** up your c**t, f*** you sideways you f***ing boring f***ing wh*re f*** off you cow"

-Brian Blessed
Jasmine_09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
“If you want to survive, you have to have to be willing to do what is necessary.”
asifmahmoud
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
"Haters like parrots talk much but can not fly. Dreamers like eagles say nothing but conquer the skies"
asifmahmoud
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
💯💯
(Original post by Jasmine_09)
“If you want to survive, you have to have to be willing to do what is necessary.”
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (142)
21.16%
The paper was reasonable (327)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.78%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise