How would you react if one of your siblings destroyed your favourite possession? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
She ripped pages from my novel on purpose and threw it repeatedly; the binding is completely ruined. I am feeling extremely angry. I want her to die. I want to run her toothbrush along the toilet and in the water. I want to cut her hair in her sleep. I want to tell everyone I know about it to humiliate her by bringing it up like, "Man you're so lucky you don't have a sister. You won't believe what mine just did". I want to destroy something of hers but I don't want this to turn into a series of destroying each others' things and having to hide our stuff just to keep them safe. I could go on but I'm not going to do any of these (most probably) but I want to do something. I did shout at her and I told my parents; my mother just gave this exasperated, disappointed look and my father chided her but that's it. I'm really really really mad rn.
Any advice? What should I do about this? And what do I do to get rid of my need for revenge and this toxic, unhealthy level of hatred for her?
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lmao dont wish her dead but how old/young is she???

honestly...my little siblings. are. NIGHTMARES. they damage far more expensive **** and are violent and all lol. neighbourhood kids knock on our door endlessly. it's calmed down since maybe the last couple years or so but only for my wee sister who's behaving better...sort of. but like i had an expensive DV-R machine back in the day (it's a tv that plays dvd and also plays vhs lol it was all the rage like 10 odd yrs ago) and my little sister...SWEAR DOWN

GOT INTO MY ROOM SOMEHOW
TOOK MY LUBE
AND STARTED PLAYING WITH IT AND USING IT TO WRITE EVERYWHERE BECAUSE IT WAS GRAPE FLAVORED SO A PURPLE COLOUR AND SQUEEZED IT INSIDE MY ****ING TELLY!!!!! :rofl: i like literally never got angry because I love her and she was like 3 my kid brother is A PYRO PLAYS WITH FIRE and like fights and stuff.

so anyways the point is, if they're toddlers/disabled/under the age of 10, give em a break. if they're 11-15, give em a break but punish them. if they're over 15 kill em. :yy:
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
At their current age and size, I'd chin em.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
my mum gets well angry though like "look at the state of it now!" and has breakdowns haha. not funny but yeah i personally dont mind, theyre just kids ini. nver hate your siblings. my older sis is 4 yr older than me and always hated me, rats on me to our folks, teachers, police and all. *****. im tryna not to be like her so hard, she's unemployed at 30 with a 4-year degree no mates no money no man when she has good looks and very smart, like how the **** you do dat.

namkeen-kuthi RazzzBerries It's****ingWOODY read my first post :rofl:
Last edited by Bang Outta Order; 4 weeks ago
Leviathan1611
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
how old is she???
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Leviathan1611 She's 15, 3 years younger than me.
Bang Outta Order Dude that's different. Your sis was a toddler and you loved her. My sis is an entitled, self obsessed, hate-worthy, arrogant, insecure, stupid, piece of **** who knew what she was doing when she was doing and had better sense to not. And maybe you have better control over your emotions but I am seriously livid right now and I', trying to keep her completely out of my sight.
gjd800 What? You'd punch her???
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Leviathan1611 She's 15, 3 years younger than me.
Bang Outta Order Dude that's different. Your sis was a toddler and you loved her. My sis is an entitled, self obsessed, hate-worthy, arrogant, insecure, stupid, piece of **** who knew what she was doing when she was doing and had better sense to not. And maybe you have better control over your emotions but I am seriously livid right now and I', trying to keep her completely out of my sight.
gjd800 What? You'd punch her???
mate calm down, it's just a book. but 15 yeah, as I said, if she's over 15 that's unacceptable. also, my sister isnt a toddler anymore, she's 14 now haha. my brother is 15 soon <3 and as I stated, they are far worse than your sister I'd bet. and i still love them. you need to calm down like wtf. it's evil to hate a sibling.
RazzzBerries
  • Chat Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
lmao dont wish her dead but how old/young is she???

honestly...my little siblings. are. NIGHTMARES. they damage far more expensive **** and are violent and all lol. neighbourhood kids knock on our door endlessly. it's calmed down since maybe the last couple years or so but only for my wee sister who's behaving better...sort of. but like i had an expensive DV-R machine back in the day (it's a tv that plays dvd and also plays vhs lol it was all the rage like 10 odd yrs ago) and my little sister...SWEAR DOWN

GOT INTO MY ROOM SOMEHOW
TOOK MY LUBE
AND STARTED PLAYING WITH IT AND USING IT TO WRITE EVERYWHERE BECAUSE IT WAS GRAPE FLAVORED SO A PURPLE COLOUR AND SQUEEZED IT INSIDE MY ****ING TELLY!!!!! :rofl: i like literally never got angry because I love her and she was like 3 my kid brother is A PYRO PLAYS WITH FIRE and like fights and stuff.

so anyways the point is, if they're toddlers/disabled/under the age of 10, give em a break. if they're 11-15, give em a break but punish them. if they're over 15 kill em. :yy:
:lol:

That story kinda makes me glad I’m an only child lmao
moonlight98
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The amount of times I’ve felt the same is too many to count, your anger rn will eventually fizzle out and you’ll get over it but since she’s younger than you she’ll most likely want to borrow something of yours soon or just need something from you and you can then subtly take your revenge
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads