Hello Watch

Jack065
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hiya people, how’s everyone doing?

So, just wanted to say sorry for not being active regularly, I just don’t have any motivation,energy and enthusiasm to do...well, anything really. Ugh, I hate that I only seem to be posting negative stuff. Anyway, I’ve had quite a significant thing on my mind lately, but I don’t know if I feel confident to say it yet...sorry, I’m probably being extremely vague. I’ll just say it involves my entire body,life, and social life. And no, it’s not to do with any of my previous posts um...”triggering content “. I don’t mean that in a disrespectful way, I understand the reasons behind removing things and...well, just being an admin I suppose. I’m getting off topic...oh yeah, so I’m just really confused and mixed up with myself, and I’m not sure what to do. I realise the information I’ve given so far isn’t at all good, but as I said, I don’t feel comfortable and/or confident with posting it at the moment, and that’s saying something considering some of the stuff I’ve posted before.

So uh yeah, TL;DR: sorry for inactivity, and I’m confused and stressed about something I’m not comfortable posting right now.

Thanks,
Jack ~
Kindred
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nothing to be sorry about. People need to take time for themselves sometimes to think and process things. You've got to do what's right for you and if that means taking a bit of a break from TSR or not being as active we'll just have to manage.
I'm not going to ask you about this thing cos you've said you're not ready to go there just yet, but if it is something you would like to talk through in a more private way there are people and services out there who could help (like counselling, emailing samaritans or contacting the mix). Sometimes it can even help to write to nobody and just erase it after. Just gets all those thoughs out and helps make a little more sense of them if they're startting to get a bit messy in your head.

I hope you get things sorted whatever they are. When you're up to posting some more postive stuff again we'll be here and until then just do whatever's right for you.
Jack065
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kindred)
Nothing to be sorry about. People need to take time for themselves sometimes to think and process things. You've got to do what's right for you and if that means taking a bit of a break from TSR or not being as active we'll just have to manage.
I'm not going to ask you about this thing cos you've said you're not ready to go there just yet, but if it is something you would like to talk through in a more private way there are people and services out there who could help (like counselling, emailing samaritans or contacting the mix). Sometimes it can even help to write to nobody and just erase it after. Just gets all those thoughs out and helps make a little more sense of them if they're startting to get a bit messy in your head.

I hope you get things sorted whatever they are. When you're up to posting some more postive stuff again we'll be here and until then just do whatever's right for you.
Thank you ^-^
Jasyy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Take your time take a break. have a kit kat (joking) but being serious its ok to take a break from this dont say sorrys you havent done anything right just remember to eat and drink and relax take care of yourself im not good with this type of thing clearly but I hope things gets better
Jack065
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jasyy)
Take your time take a break. have a kit kat (joking) but being serious its ok to take a break from this dont say sorrys you havent done anything right just remember to eat and drink and relax take care of yourself im not good with this type of thing clearly but I hope things gets better
Thanks Jasyy, I appreciate it =)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.08%
The paper was reasonable (398)
42.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.08%
It was TERRIBLE (151)
16.18%

Watched Threads