Help Watch

maryaliff88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Help my nose ring is pulled through my nose the wrong way & is stuck . How do I get it out I've tried pulling & tugging
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by maryaliff88)
Help my nose ring is pulled through my nose the wrong way & is stuck . How do I get it out I've tried pulling & tugging
be really careful with it as we don't want to hurt your nose! Pulling and tugging probably isn't the best idea. I'd see if you could gently wiggle it through. Would doing this while steaming your face help? Might make your nose runny which could act as a lubricant? (I haven't got a nose piercing so I don't know if it would work). Just be really gentle with it and if you don't have any luck then go to the place where you got it pierced and see if they can sort it out.

Lucy
Kindred
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by maryaliff88)
Hiya. I hope your nose is free from it's shackles now. If not I would go to a walk-in clinic so they can help you get that piercing out and make sure it's not done any damage.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.08%
The paper was reasonable (398)
42.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.08%
It was TERRIBLE (151)
16.18%

Watched Threads