The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Uws PGDE PRIMARY

Looking to connect with people who are starting UWS pgde primary in August. Also wondering if anyone knows where to find the reading list?
Hiya! Are you on Facebook? There are pages for both Ayr and Lanarkshire on Facebook. Not sure about reading list though.
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 2
I am going to do Secondary Art in August and was looking at UWS site tonight. There's a page of FAQs and I found the module list with recommended reading on there. I would think there will be a similar page for Primary ?https://www.uws.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/
Reply 3
Hi there
I am going to start PGDE Art & Design in Aug 19, but not primary. So excited!
Original post by MrsEmmerson
Looking to connect with people who are starting UWS pgde primary in August. Also wondering if anyone knows where to find the reading list?
Reply 4
Hello MarFort, looks like we will be on the same course. Are you also on FB ? Is it UWS you will be attending ?
Original post by MarFort
Hi there
I am going to start PGDE Art & Design in Aug 19, but not primary. So excited!
Reply 5
Mama H yes! UWS! do you have a private mail?
Original post by Mama H
Hello MarFort, looks like we will be on the same course. Are you also on FB ? Is it UWS you will be attending ?
Reply 6
Original post by Mama H

Hi Mama H,
It is UWS, we will be course mates ! lovely meeting you. Do you have plans about commuting? It would be great to have a rough idea about the timetable, I heard from other PGDE courses that normally you have to attend Uni 3 days a week.
I live in Fife and don´t drive yet ohmmmmm
Reply 7
Hi, I'm starting in August, and now we've got the reading list, but a bit confused where to get 'access' to them as she says she doesn't advise us to buy them. But I can't see how else to get it other than buying it? I will be attending the Lanarkshire campus.
Reply 8
HI sig0015 I will go to Ayr campus, you have some of them on ebay and in the central library of Edinburgh, check your local library ( Glasgow?) I can´t wait to start!

Quick Reply

Latest