Reccomend healthy school snacks to me Watch

Sian.M.A
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What are some snacks that will fill me at school at break as my tummy always rumbles. But the snacks need to be healthy
username4368582
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dried mango slices or any dried fruit, nuts, bananas, oatmeal bars
A level RPP
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sian.M.A)
What are some snacks that will fill me at school at break as my tummy always rumbles. But the snacks need to be healthy
Naked Bars or Onli Natural Bars from Home Bargains!!!
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bananas are good at filling you up enough to get you to lunch time
WooooYeah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Any fruit or nuts that you like. Try and avoid any bars if you can as majority are filled with crap and won’t do you any good.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Deggs_14
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Any homemade nut bar or cereal bar, a crumpet, or a banana.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bananas are pretty good because of the all the fibre. They are filling.

Dried fruits are super high in calories because all the water is gone and it's just pure sugar lol.
Nuts are also an extremely high calorie food. Shouldn't be eating a lot of them since your goal is losing weight (I saw your other threads).
Cereal bars are also high in calories and you'll still be hungry afterwards lol.

You want to eat things that have a lot of fibre because they will make you feel full while having lower calories than other foods. It's also good for your digestive system in general.

Majority of vegetables are full of fibre. Sweet potatoes are pretty good as well. You can roast them in the oven, cut one in half and bring it to school.
Last edited by ChickenMadness; 4 weeks ago
nulogicsound
  • TSR Group Staff
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I find an egg is really satisfying. I have one medium egg, one dark rye ryvita and sometimes some cherry tomatoes and season it with salt. It's around 100 cals and I notice on days I have it, I feel fuller.
Humaira_123212
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yh same i have this problem and its so annoying i know how you feel lol yh i went to the doctors about it and they were like eat dried fruits and cerial bars eventhough they are not very healthy
dancesingact
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
popcorn - NOT the *****y type that's full of sugars and salt, pop it at home and add a little flavour if you need by making it into a trail mix with nuts, dried fruit and seeds.

I love to make my own smoothies which I fill with oats and seeds which I blend down with a banana and perhaps some frozen berries. I also make the best peanut butter smoothie around😂💁

other than that I would say dried fruit, nuts anything with fibre for long lasting energy - wholegrain etc and also bananas are really good.

I would avoid the bars that are sold as healthy but really aren't. make sure you are also eating a good breakfast so you do not need to snack as much at break times.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
22.91%
The paper was reasonable (428)
44.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.2%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
14.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise