BREXIT Watch

saskahailey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm one of UK's citizen's and in my opinion I think Brexit should not happen because it could affect all UK's citizen's life for example if Brexit happens the services between other country will be closed for 2 weeks!Also one thing I don't understand is that why Teresa May wants Brexit?Now what do you think,should brexit happen or not and explain why?#FreedomOfSpeech
Fractoggen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Brexit is the gospel truth (and nothing but the truth) about Brexit and the UK today, and about how easy it is to manipulate people and how easy it is to make them fanatical about a cause they would never embrace if they had not been deceived.
ColinDent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Fractoggen)
Brexit is the gospel truth (and nothing but the truth) about Brexit and the UK today, and about how easy it is to manipulate people and how easy it is to make them fanatical about a cause they would never embrace if they had not been deceived.
Rubbish, many of us have been opposed to the EU since it became a political entity and with absolutely no help from any outside forces, I fail to see how that is such an incomprehensible concept to so many people out there.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Brexit is a big smelly poo like something done by a tramp in a bush. but that is what most people voted for so that is what we will get.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by saskahailey)
I'm one of UK's citizen's and in my opinion I think Brexit should not happen because it could affect all UK's citizen's life for example if Brexit happens the services between other country will be closed for 2 weeks!Also one thing I don't understand is that why Teresa May wants Brexit?Now what do you think,should brexit happen or not and explain why?#FreedomOfSpeech
Brexit should happen.

Services will not close down
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
the thing is Theresa May doesn't want brexit.
HoldThisL
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by saskahailey)
in my opinion I think Brexit should not happen because it could affect all UK's citizen's life
[irrelevant opinion] [basic observation that doesn't support an argument]
LouisTCC
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Brexit is shite
chemistryno1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Brexit has become something of a joke over the past three months. What with the indecision of MPs as to where they stand and a large majority of them completely ignoring the view of the constituents that they were elected to represent, how can we rely on such a bunch of buffoons to carry us through such a politically significant event. I think that Brexit should happen but how can we rely on the government taking us out in an orderly fashion when they can barely agree on how we come out in the first place.
z-hog
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So the little matter of a national referendum and its outcome is not a strong enough reason for it to happen, that's the anti-democratic credentials checked. Most Remainers are like that, they talk about it as if it didn't matter at all, their ease of mind in calling for an overturn is the ultimate give away that they simply don't understand Democracy. It's as simple as that, people who don't understand why Brexit ought to be implemented don't understand Democracy either. Happens in the best families, that is no big secret.

Anyway, their representatives in the Commons have managed to put it on ice forever. What else do you want now, it hasn't happened and the way things are it never will. Is it that important to assert the anti-Democratic values in writing or something? You've won the tussle, the media didn't make it breaking news because they're saving it for later. The least said about it now the better but Brexit has gone to the dogs already.
saskahailey
Rep:
?
We may have different opinions like I don't want BREXIT however want it to happen and I respect that because people have the right of sharing their opinions
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if a tramp ate a raw rabbit which died of myxomatosis, washed down with the water he washed his socks in then his digestive system would produce something resembling Brexit.
saskahailey
Rep:
?
My opinion it might be irrelevant to you so that's my I'm bad at non fiction texts in GCSE
(Original post by HoldThisL)
[irrelevant opinion] [basic observation that doesn't support an argument]
AnObserver
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Trump bashing is reaching ridiculous proportions now.

(Original post by the bear)
if trump ate a raw rabbit which died of myxomatosis, washed down with the water he washed his socks in then his digestive system would produce something resembling Brexit.
Nalk1573
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Brexit is a "feeling".

Not fact and logic.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nalk1573)
Brexit is a "feeling".

Not fact and logic.
I have 2 words for this, sanctimonious tripe.
Icecream1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The official Leave campaign needs to be fully investigate for the allegations of overspending and illegal co-ordination as well as the large donations given to them of dubious source. For this reason, Brexit should be put on hold.
kbagtazo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by z-hog)
So the little matter of a national referendum and its outcome is not a strong enough reason for it to happen, that's the anti-democratic credentials checked. Most Remainers are like that, they talk about it as if it didn't matter at all, their ease of mind in calling for an overturn is the ultimate give away that they simply don't understand Democracy. It's as simple as that, people who don't understand why Brexit ought to be implemented don't understand Democracy either. Happens in the best families, that is no big secret.

Anyway, their representatives in the Commons have managed to put it on ice forever. What else do you want now, it hasn't happened and the way things are it never will. Is it that important to assert the anti-Democratic values in writing or something? You've won the tussle, the media didn't make it breaking news because they're saving it for later. The least said about it now the better but Brexit has gone to the dogs already.
Hear hear!!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Icecream1)
The official Leave campaign needs to be fully investigate for the allegations of overspending and illegal co-ordination as well as the large donations given to them of dubious source. For this reason, Brexit should be put on hold.
It has been, not seen too many criminal charges yet.
z-hog
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The BBC has received nearly €5million in funding from the European Union since 2015, The Daily Telegraph has learnt, prompting accusations from Brexiteers that the broadcaster risks a conflict of interests.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...rom%20%251%24s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (136)
24.82%
The paper was reasonable (243)
44.34%
Not feeling great about that exam (105)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
11.68%

Watched Threads