Biomedical Sciences at KCL or Applied Medical Sciences at UCL? Watch

kf_123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone! I’ve gotten offers for Biomedical Sciences at Kings, and Applied Medical Sciences (AMS) at UCL. Now I’m in the process of firming/ insuring offers. I’m really confused about whether I should choose AMS at UCL or Biomedical Sciences at KCL. I want to choose the degree which is best for my future, and possibly most focussed .
Right now, UCL is appealing to me because of its high ranking, otherwise I think the Kings biomedical sciences course is better in terms of degree stats/ my future.
Does anyone have any advice?
Last edited by kf_123; 4 weeks ago
claireestelle
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kf_123)
Hi everyone! I’ve gotten offers for Biomedical Sciences at Kings, and Applied Medical Sciences (AMS) at UCL. Now I’m in the process of firming/ insuring offers. I’m really confused about whether I should choose AMS at UCL or Biomedical Sciences at KCL. I want to choose the degree which is best for my future, and possibly most focussed .
Right now, UCL is appealing to me because of its high ranking, otherwise I think the Kings biomedical sciences course is better in terms of degree stats/ my future.
Does anyone have any advice?
which degree do you prefer the content of/which has more teaching appropriate to what you'd like to do as a career?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?