The Student Room Group

I think i let my soulmate go?

okay so when I started high school, I really hated myself, how I looked, I had low self- esteem etc. There was this guy 2 years older than me he'd always come up to me and try talk to me. Ask me where I was from etc I never really thought anything of it, he seemed really interested in my life /my background

He talked to me a few more times as the years went by
Then one time in my third year of high school, when he was in his last year I was on the bus with my brother and there were a lot of year 11's on the bus and he actually noticed me and he always did this thing where he would playfully tease me about my name i always laughed

So again in my 3rd year of highschool when he was in his last we were in the same class for one of my GCSE subjects anyways we talked more he teased me about my name- i sat next to him on my right whikst my bestfriend sat next to me on my left all of us talked cracked jokes me my bestfrined and him

one time my best friend wasn't in and we had to pick partners for a group project so i went with him, we talked alot and had so many jokes i laughed so hard he was really funny

then one time it was summer and i took of my school blazer and i was wearing tight school trousers and i caught from the corner of my eye he was looking at me i pretened not to look

then my bestfriend wasnt there for some reason and it was just me and hm alone in the hallway and he asked me if i had an older sister and i laughed and said no i have an eight year old sister and he murmured under his breath " all my dreams have been shattered,"

that's when i knew he liked me, i think, it then got me thing all those times he noticed me everything

one time in class he was sitting next to some other girl on the other side of the room i kept looking over i just kinda missed his company

the day before his gcse exams he sat next to me and he had these cards and he performed a magic trick on me i couldnt stop smiling so hard lol

him and my bestfriend live around the same ends so they sometimes talk after school and take the same bus i think

also he taught me how to punch, he let me puch his arm and he taught me how to throw a good punch

and we had this thing when if i looked at the hole he was making with his finger he would playfully touch me, one time he had his arm around my back a lil and idk i took his arm of i guess

He also got a gf and i was talking to him abt it he said that they broke up coz he thought the realtionship was dead

and i liked this guy in his year and idk somehow he knew and he was like i know who u like
so anyways the last memeory i have with him was after his exams he cam into the room and he sat next to these other guys and i was leaving the class room and he was like oh hi and he tried to spud me and I said hi really awkwardly for some reason and left that was the last time i ever got to hv a convo with him sadly i was so stupid

i wish i asked him hw his exams were
anyways so he left after yr 11 i havnt seen him since im in yr 10 now he's in sixthform

i sometimes randomly think about him like rn i just had the maddest dreamabout doing it with him

i had another thought that i was weraing a skirt and i was sitting on his lap and everythime i think of him i get this surge of emotion idk what to do he's gone

could he be my soulmate, if so if its meant to be will we meet again
Reply 1
You're young. Maybe you'll meet again, maybe you won't. If he's the person you're meant to be with, you'll end up with him. See if you can find him on social media and suggest that you meet up for old times sake.
You're really young, and in all honesty i doubt he is your soulmate I just think you went in a little to hard on a crush, but if its meant to be you'll find him again
Find/add him on sm - he might be on your best friends sm if they got the same bus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending