2019 English Literature GCSE

Watch this thread
fatheha123
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Anyone have any suggestions as to what might come up? Im studying power and conflict poetry, Romeo and J, Inspector Calls and Jekyll and Hyde
syllie19
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fatheha123)
Anyone have any suggestions as to what might come up? Im studying power and conflict poetry, Romeo and J, Inspector Calls and Jekyll and Hyde
My teacher has predicted Remains but we've also done a load of practise on London for some reason
mjhmichael18
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Sheila for Inspector Calls
fatheha123
Rep:
Sheila came up in the AQA 2014 spec.
Ive done loads of research and the question was
How and why does Sheila change in An Inspector Calls?
Write about:
• how Sheila responds to her family and to the Inspector
• how Priestley presents Sheila by the ways he writes.

(Original post by mjhmichael18)
Sheila for Inspector Calls
fatheha123
Rep:
My teacher predicted The Prelude or My Last Duchess. Hm
(Original post by syllie19)
My teacher has predicted Remains but we've also done a load of practise on London for some reason
fatheha123
Rep:
From 2011 - 2017 these poems have come up:
extract from the prelude
storm on the island
ozymandias (Came up on 2014 spec and 2018 paper)
Bayonet Charge (2017)
Aryan3031
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Romeo and Juliet I reckon it will be forbidden love, really easy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads