yeehawfriends
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! I’m revising for my economics GCSE (9-1- J205) and I was just was just wondering if anybody has done the practice paper on the OCR website and if you could tell me some of the 6 mark questions, I need to practice some, but you need an interchange password to access it and I don’t have one, please, I’m really desperate
yeehawfriends
Rep:
?
Please?
(Original post by yeehawfriends)
Hi! I’m revising for my economics GCSE (9-1- J205) and I was just was just wondering if anybody has done the practice paper on the OCR website and if you could tell me some of the 6 mark questions, I need to practice some, but you need an interchange password to access it and I don’t have one, please, I’m really desperate
HiralGalaiya
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, it shouldn't be a locked paper!
yeehawfriends
Rep:
?
Hey! The practice paper is locked unfortunately so they can use them for the mocks, I’ve asked my school and they said they couldn’t give it to me The specimen paper is unlocked though
(Original post by HiralGalaiya)
Hey, it shouldn't be a locked paper!
yeehawfriends
Rep:
?
I was just wondering if anybody’s done it and if they could tell me some of the 6 mark questions so I can practice them I would be so grateful
IshChab1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same, anyone else???
Haskey
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For paper 2, I guess its too late for the paper 1 onesxtract: ImageAnalyse how a rise in household incomes would be likely to affect economic growth.Evaluate the consequences for the UK economy of an unequal distribution of income.Use the information given in Extract 1 on page 9 and your own knowledge.Extract: ImageAnalyse, with the aid of a diagram, how a fall in the rate of interest may affect the exchangerate of the pound.Evaluate the effect of falling interest rates on consumer spending.Use the information given in Extract 2 on page 12 and your own knowledge.Extract: ImageUsing Extract 3, on page 16, analyse the likely effect on the UK economy of the changes inthe UK balance of payments between 2007 and 2016.Evaluate the costs and benefits of globalisation for consumers in less developed countries.Use the information given in Extract 3 on page 16 and your own knowledge.
Haskey
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For paper 2, I guess its too late for the paper 1 ones:

Extract:
Name:  extract1.PNG
Views: 173
Size:  61.3 KB

Analyse how a rise in household incomes would be likely to affect economic growth.

Evaluate the consequences for the UK economy of an unequal distribution of income.
Use the information given in Extract 1 on page 9 and your own knowledge.

Extract:
Name:  extract2.PNG
Views: 137
Size:  58.5 KB

Analyse, with the aid of a diagram, how a fall in the rate of interest may affect the exchange rate of the pound.

Evaluate the effect of falling interest rates on consumer spending.
Use the information given in Extract 2 on page 12 and your own knowledge.

Extract:
Name:  extract3.PNG
Views: 140
Size:  52.3 KB

Using Extract 3, on page 16, analyse the likely effect on the UK economy of the changes in the UK balance of payments between 2007 and 2016.

Evaluate the costs and benefits of globalisation for consumers in less developed countries.
Use the information given in Extract 3 on page 16 and your own knowledge.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (10)
14.71%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (12)
17.65%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (31)
45.59%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (12)
17.65%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads