Woman burnt to death at Islamic school after sexual assault Watch

Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
Which bit of it doesn’t exist did you miss?
Ahahahahaha oh that’s adorable 😂
Given that this is your opinion (albeit a truly moronic and ignorant one) there isn’t much I can be bothered to say to change your mind. All I can do is suggest you read something other than the DM and Fox before demonstrating what a to you are on the internet .
But it does exist. Free speech literally exists in law, not surprised though that someone who spouts so much nonsense as you do is now resorting to denying reality. Free speech exists, deal with it. I can rightly rip Islam apart and expose it for the horrifyingly repugnant ideology that it is, while breaking no laws
ibyghee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
I agree, what you're spouting is risible, apologist rubbish :lol:

Oh, I have seen above and there's nothing that a "damning indictment". What's ridiculous is that you are trying to stop people rightly calling out a horrendous ideology and what it can inspire people to do.

It's true, you're triggered. There's nothing Trumpesque about it, is that the best you can do? Glibly accuse anyone who calls you out on your nonsense of being sharing Trump's views? :rofl:

What quaint remarks? I repeat, I have made no remarks on people, I was calling out beliefs. If you disagree then please quote where I was insulting people.
I've always been confused, what do you want to happen with muslims? Like what do you want to do to fix the *problem*?
ibyghee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But it does exist. Free speech literally exists in law, not surprised though that someone who spouts so much nonsense as you do is now resorting to denying reality. Free speech exists, deal with it. I can rightly rip Islam apart and expose it for the horrifyingly repugnant ideology that it is, while breaking no laws
Do you believe that the people who follow islam are horrendous?
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ibyghee)
Because I follow the so-called toxic beliefs and I ain't sexually assaulting any wahmen .
What are you on about? Where have I said that everyone who follows those toxic beliefs sexually assaults women? That's right, I haven't. I've expressly been making the point that one can criticise the ideology without automatically attacking those who follow it.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've always been confused, what do you want to happen with muslims? Like what do you want to do to fix the *problem*?
lol trying to strawman the argument to make him out as a far right extremist - there is no problem with Muslims, as with all religions there are good messages, however all religions including Islam should and are open for honest criticism and debate, as for lending to extremist governments across the world, repression against women, justifications of slavery in the Qu'ran especially in Islamic theocracies like Saudi (as you notice not many Christian women flee to them away from repression).... no western religion can lay claim to be peaceful, and anything otherwise is ignorant bliss...
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But it really doesn’t though? If it were free there wouldn’t be restrictions on it. You can’t have ‘sort of free’ speech.
Please stop saying deal with it. You sound like some little child who isn’t getting its way.
And I can call you a bigot in the same stroke. So?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ibyghee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What are you on about? Where have I said that everyone who follows those toxic beliefs sexually assaults women? That's right, I haven't. I've expressly been making the point that one can criticise the ideology without automatically attacking those who follow it.
Like you can criticise it, thats fine and all. But I assume that if Islam has toxic belifies, and a person believes in these toxic belifes. The person is toxic right?
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
Some of them are raised in the UK, but that’s besides the point I was making. And someone who is from Bangladesh is known as a Bengali.
I am talking about a 22-year-old Bangladeshi man who was born and raised in Bangladesh, then decided to leave Bangladesh for 3 years to study in England. I wasn't speaking in absolutes -- of course there are exceptions -- but of course people who have been influenced by British culture while living here are going to have different views to full-on Bangladeshis.

No, Bengali refers to people from the Bay of Bengal. This includes Bangladesh, but also parts of India and other places. Not that it particularly matters.
(Original post by Napp)
Given that Bangladesh has a rather large population i'm curious to whom this "they" you refer to are? The collective Bengali's? I mean of course this crime is at the height of barbarism but to make out it some kind of common every day occurrence would come across as spurious, not to mention offensive to everyday Bengali's.
Of course, the fact you use the word collective and to whom and spurious means my point is wrong. I mean, it's completely obvious that people who live in Bangladesh would have the same liberal views towards women as we British folk!

To whom ... you refer to. Perhaps stop trying so hard.
Last edited by Notoriety; 1 month ago
ibyghee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
lol trying to strawman the argument to make him out as a far right extremist - there is no problem with Muslims, as with all religions there are good religions, however all religions including Islam should and are open for honest criticism and debate, as for lending to extremist governments across the world, repression against women, justifications of slavery in the Qu'ran especially in Islamic theocracies like Saudi (as you notice not many Christian women flee to them away from repression).... no western religion can lay claim to be peaceful, and anything otherwise is ignorant bliss...
criticism should be welcomed in Islam, like debating about islam and what you say about justification about slavery should be debated so we can show you can that you are wrong or just correct you. But there is a line between insulting and criticising.
Like insulting is saying, your mum is fat.
Criticising is saying your mum is affecting her health with her weight don't you think?
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
But it really doesn’t though? If it were free there wouldn’t be restrictions on it. You can’t have ‘sort of free’ speech.
Please stop saying deal with it. You sound like some little child who isn’t getting its way.
And I can call you a bigot in the same stroke. So?
Of course you can, free speech has never literally meant the freedom to say absolutely anything and everything, just as being a free citizen has never included the ability to do absolutely anything with no consequences for your actions. That's a naive and pedantic definition, which has never been supported by law.

As long as what I say doesn't directly call for the attack and harm of others then it's legal and protected by free speech. You can call me a bigot all you like, but that doesn't make it true.
username4499936
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No need to go all "final solution" which seems to be what you are implying.A bit of education would sort it out perfectly fine.We might start with the basics like the fact that that Adam and eve didn't exist.The people are perfectly fine it's just their backwards beliefs which are a problem.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Like you can criticise it, thats fine and all. But I assume that if Islam has toxic belifies, and a person believes in these toxic belifes. The person is toxic right?
toxic with regards to giving rise to extremist Muslim governments, terror organisations, state instituted repression against women, justifications of slavery in the Qu'ran, and whippings/stonings as proscribed by the Qu'ran - all these are toxic imo and have no place in civilised society and Islam should and is being criticised for good reason as a key contributing factor...
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, I don't. I judge every person, Muslim or otherwise, on their words and actions. And so if I'm acquainted with a Muslim who is perfectly pleasant and treats people normally then I'd have no reason to say they're a toxic person.
Soul Wavel3ngth
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
Err you do know those laws exist across the west right? Or at least did in many countries until very recently. You must be very ignorant if you don’t know such basic facts.
That's absurd, name me one western country that has a system similar to that of Sharia law, name me one western country where you could be prosecuted or executed by the government because you are gay, name me one where western country where it is illegal to criticise Jesus.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Of course, the fact you use the word collective and to whom and spurious means my point is wrong. I mean, it's completely obvious that people who live in Bangladesh would have the same liberal views towards women as we British folk!

To whom ... you refer to. Perhaps stop trying so hard.
Ha who says “british folk” have liberal views?😂😂 most of the entities on this site are proof they aren’t.

What?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ideally Islam should undergo an enlightenment and reformation, but I don't want anything to happen to Muslims, I feel like your question is taking on a dark, final solution-type tone..?
Last edited by Plantagenet Crown; 1 month ago
username4499936
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
criticism should be welcomed in Islam, like debating about islam and what you say about justification about slavery should be debated so we can show you can that you are wrong or just correct you. But there is a line between insulting and criticising.
Like insulting is saying, your mum is fat.
Criticising is saying your mum is affecting her health with her weight don't you think?
It's insulting to say you are stupid.Its not insulting to say your beliefs are stupid.A lot of intelligent people can still believe really stupid things.Take Issac Newton for instance.A genius who redefined physics yet he believed that there were codes hidden in the bible.
ibyghee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, I don't. I judge every person, Muslim or otherwise, on their words and actions. And so if I'm acquainted with a Muslim who is perfectly pleasant and treats people normally then I'd have no reason to say they're a toxic person.
so the toxicity is not with Islam, it's with the specific people. If both people believe in Islam, but one is toxic and the other is not. I'm pretty sure Islam is not the factor that differs them from each other.
Alexty28
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow! Some people cannot let go of their massive egos on this thread, but then again why am I surprised.
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Napp)
Ha who says “british folk” have liberal views?😂😂 most of the entities on this site are proof they aren’t.

What?
I mean that when you were trying to look clever by using whom, which you're clearly not comfortable with, you messed it up. Giving the preposition "to" twice. Felt bad, man.

And good one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (280)
15.49%
The paper was reasonable (1006)
55.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (387)
21.4%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
7.47%

Watched Threads