SSAGO - student scout and guide society Watch

em263626
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey,

I'm a current student at RHUL looking to find some fellow scouts/guides/adventurous people who would be interested in setting up a SSAGO.

The idea of SSAGO is to allow students to carry on with scouting/guiding whilst at university, but you don't need to have been a scout/guide to get involved! We would meet up on a weekly basis and take part in a range of outdoor/social activities such as hiking, kayaking, campfires, archery (and occasionaly pub socials!).

Every year there are three themed rallies (camps) hosted by other SSAGO groups around the UK that we could attend as well as an annual ball which offer the chance to meet up and do fun activities with other SSAGO groups.

If you'd like to find out more about what SSAGO is all about and what other groups get up to, I'll leave the website here https://www.ssago.org

I think having a SSAGO group at RHUL would be fun and a great way to bring together people who love having a laugh whilst spending time outdoors!

Please get in touch if you're interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (388)
26.02%
The paper was reasonable (643)
43.13%
Not feeling great about that exam (297)
19.92%
It was TERRIBLE (163)
10.93%

Watched Threads