Primary Education at BGU Watch

studyshauna
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Has anyone whose accepted an offer for Primary Education with QTS at Bishop Grosseteste received an email about DBS checks and health form yet?? I was told they would be sent in Spring, but I just don’t want to think i’ve missed it!!
studyshauna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Any applicants to teacher training/qts courses at Bishop Grosseteste University, have you received an email about DBS/Fitness to Teach yet? I don't want to have missed this email. I was told I would be contacted during spring.
SarcAndSpark
  • Careers Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi

I've merged your threads together as they are both basically asking the same question.

I'd suggest that you email the university directly if you're worried.
eilish1903
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I received an offer from Reading in February for PGCE Secondary Science (Biology) and I received my fitness to teach questionnaire the day after I accepted my offer and DBS info was sent in march...

I don't know if that's any help...
Mrs_Codd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi.

I'm starting at BGU in September, studying primary teaching. I received an email a couple weeks ago about completing my DBS. Not had any info about the health check yet though.

Hope you receive some info soon.
studyshauna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, I’ve received my DBS form now thankfully Maybe we’ll see each other in September
(Original post by Mrs_Codd)
Hi.

I'm starting at BGU in September, studying primary teaching. I received an email a couple weeks ago about completing my DBS. Not had any info about the health check yet though.

Hope you receive some info soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (196)
22.55%
The paper was reasonable (364)
41.89%
Not feeling great about that exam... (169)
19.45%
It was TERRIBLE (140)
16.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed