Fallen for this guy but he won't leave his wife Watch

This discussion is closed.
Wolves girl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im 17 and the guy I am seeing is 28 hes married and has recently had a kid but we've been having sex for 6 months now I found out early on he was married but he swore to me the marriage was dead and he was going to leave her, the other day we had an argument and I asked him why he wouldn't leave his wife and he said he is trying but since the argument hes been cold on me, how can I get him to be mine in my own right?
username4565188
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
he is a married man-especially with a kid.Don't interfere withhis marriage - because not in a mean way- he has cheated on his wife with you, and you will have a less right over him as he is legally the huband of his wife and is the father of his child.Think of how it will impact the poor child,knowing that the father cheated or even the wife who will feel betrayed.
kurro
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Both of you are repulsive.

I wish the best for the kid and the mother ffs.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wolves girl)
Im 17 and the guy I am seeing is 28 hes married and has recently had a kid but we've been having sex for 6 months now I found out early on he was married but he swore to me the marriage was dead and he was going to leave her, the other day we had an argument and I asked him why he wouldn't leave his wife and he said he is trying but since the argument hes been cold on me, how can I get him to be mine in my own right?
He won't leave his wife for you. You are very young and he is getting physical stuff from you. You should dump him instead of allowing him to use you.
Airmed
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh dear. He's not leaving his wife for you. Sorry.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They always say they will leave their wife but they never do
----_----
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
gurl youre stupid if you think a married man would actually leave his wife and kid for some 17 year old.
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The most interesting things about this post are its structure and the name of the OP.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry, but he's not going to leave her. He's settled with a wife and child, and even if their relationship doesn't set his world alight anymore, it's comfortable, and he's near his child.

Married couples often have less sex over time - particularly now there's a child involved - but he's getting that off you, so he's happy, and is saying what he needs to so that you'll keep giving him what he wants. And it's clearly working.

You should never try to split up a couple, and take a man from his wife and child. It's just one of the most disgusting things one woman can do to another. Seriously. I hope this never happens to you.

Fair enough, if he's cheated with you he may well cheat with someone else (and may even already be doing so), but you need to break things off with him. Surely you wouldn't want to be with him anyway, knowing he's capable of doing this to his wife and child?
FingersXed84
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He’d going cold on you so he can train you not to ask about it. He is never going to leave his wife. A man whose marriage is dead would leave. If he won’t leave then his marriage isn’t broken. He’s having sex with her. And with you. Or maybe she’s off sex after recently having a baby and you are keeping him warm while she recovers.

Let me give up a bit of advice, people always have time to do the things they want to do with the people they want to do them with - Basically, situations do not happen to people. If someone is still with their wife, it’s because they want to be with their wife. And the fact he is giving you the cold shoulder is a big sign you don’t matter. He doesn’t care that you are hurting. He is only interested in you while you provide sex with no consequences for him. The minute you’ll ask for more, he’ll keep his distance. He wants to keep his marriage in tact. Oh and if you tell his wife, he won’t come with you either. He will beg her to forgive him. Just think about this, he is the type of man to walk down the isle but he won’t even be your boyfriend publically. You are just a piece of meat to him.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Lol
Surnia
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The marriage is dead? Wow, what a coincidence! That's exactly what a married man said to my best friend when he was having an affair with her. Along with: the wife doesn't understand me; of course I'm not sleeping with the wife; I can't meet you, the wife won't let me go out (like he was being held at gunpoint lol); it will be different when the children are older; I'm going on holiday with the wife for the children's sake; and that old chestnut, it's complicated.

Sound familiar? If you haven't heard those yet, you will. And one phrase for you: why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. He's using you for sex, nothing more. Get out. Now.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
He’s not going to leave his wife and you should know better than dating a married man.
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Take yourself out of the situation - if this was happening to someone else, what do you think is going on?

It seems clear that the guy you are seeing has been lying to you and has no intention of leaving his wife. Don't waste your time on him if you are looking for a genuine and loving relationship, as you aren't going to get that from him.
sinfonietta
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's playing you. You're young and naïve and he's taking advantage of that. He's not going to leave his wife - especially not after they've just had a child together. You're his side piece and that's all you're ever going to be to him. You deserve better than that, so stop seeing him.
ThePootisPower
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're directly interfering in another woman's marriage and trying to break up a family for your own ends. Leave that man alone and frankly if you live in the same local area, move out.
splendamama
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Firstly this man is a paedopile, ain't no two ways about it. He has absolutely no business messing with a 17 year old. And I'm sorry but he's not going to leave his wife for you, please stay away from this man. Cut all ties
FishLover
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by splendamama)
Firstly this man is a paedopile, ain't no two ways about it. He has absolutely no business messing with a 17 year old. And I'm sorry but he's not going to leave his wife for you, please stay away from this man. Cut all ties
Don't think he's quite a paedo but definitely a creep and op should leave him and start dating someone of her own age. Imagine being 28 and dating someone in college

Op, he's not going to leave his wife for you. Even if his marriage is dead, and I don't think you can actually trust his word on this, he most likely still cares about his wife on some level especially since they have a kid. She's always going to be put before you. Sorry but you should break it off with him and find someone else.
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm sorry but you're both disgusting.

I usually find it hard to be repulsed by people but congrats, you've achieved that. The guy is married, he has a wife and kids and you EXPECT him to throw that all away for you? It's bad enough that he's already betrayed his wife's trust but the fact that you carried on with it after knowing that he already had a family of his own is just wrong.
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5902322

Compare and contrast...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
22.91%
The paper was reasonable (428)
44.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.2%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
14.12%

Watched Threads