Fashion and Beauty survey Watch

Fifi Morgan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi everyone. I am working on a project in my Innovation class, and would like to ask few questions to the public (Ladies, to be exact). If you have few minutes to answer them, I would very much appreciate.

1- Tell me about your experience/problem wearing a dress or a skirt with wind blowing?

2- What are the ways you have tired to solve the problem aside from holding it down?

3- If there is a type of accessory, like a magnet, that would help you with the wind issue, what would be your ideal solution?
- What about your size and weight preference?
- Would you prefer it to be discrete or overt?

4- How much would you pay for it?
Last edited by Fifi Morgan; 7 months ago
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
On windy days I opt for long coats or pencil-style skirts. Dressing appropriately for the weather is the easiest solution. I wouldn't pay for something to hold my skirt down.
Shara101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Fifi Morgan)
Hi everyone. I am working on a project in my Innovation class, and would like to ask few questions to the public. If you have few minutes to answer them, I would very much appreciate.

1- Tell me about your experience/problem wearing a dress or a skirt with wind blowing?

2- What are the ways you have tired to solve the problem aside from holding it down?

3- If there is a type of accessory, like a magnet, that would help you with the wind issue, what would be your ideal solution?
- What about your size and weight preference?
- Would you prefer it to be discrete or overt?

4- How much would you pay for it?
1- I once walked over a bridge with a tartan skirt that was blowing around. When I had almost crossed the bridge it actually blew me over! I fractured my arm on a sharp rock that day, I was 13 and when I was thrust onto the ground my shirt and bra ripped and broke! I was naked and the water was cold.

2- I tried to safety pin it to my tights on both sides, that did not work.

3- -light
- discrete

4- anything, I love wearing skirts and dresses
CloudySkies238
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
When wearing skirts/dresses I normally wear a pair of cycling shorts under it
idk01
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
1 - Never had an issue as I'm a guy & don't opt to wear skirts
2 - N/A
3 - N/A
4 - N/A
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (138)
46.62%
No (38)
12.84%
I'm not old enough (120)
40.54%

Watched Threads