The Student Room Group

Help about University math admission exam.

Could you please anyone tell me. If unfortunately I fail the university admission math exam. Is possible do it again? Or It's just a one time chance?
You'll need to clarify, what admissions exam is this?
Reply 2
It's a mathematical exam.
Original post by _gcx
You'll need to clarify, what admissions exam is this?
Original post by syfashion
It's a mathematical exam.

This isn't really specific enough. What course/university is it for?
Reply 4
The metropolitan University give me an condition offer. The condition is upload a functional skills math level2 certificate to them or go to the university sit an math admission exam. My subject is psychology degree.
The metropolitan University give me an condition offer. The condition is upload a functional skills math level2 certificate to them or go to the university sit an math admission exam. My subject is psychology degree.

Haven't you got GCSE maths at 4/C already?
Reply 6
I have got a GCSE's math results. But the university think it's not good enough. They are requiring me do a math exam again.
Original post by Muttley79
Haven't you got GCSE maths at 4/C already?
Reply 7
I don't know is Functional skills math level2 easy to pass or University admission math more easy to pass? Which one I should take.
I don't know is Functional skills math level2 easy to pass or University admission math more easy to pass? Which one I should take.

Level 2 is the same as GCSE - you can find some functional skills papers online. It might be too late to enter for this summer.
Reply 9
Some college offer pay for a level2 math exam every week. It's not cheap.
Original post by Muttley79
Level 2 is the same as GCSE - you can find some functional skills papers online. It might be too late to enter for this summer.

Quick Reply

Latest