The Student Room Group

I go to a grammar school AMA

Been going to a grammar school for 6 years now and ready to get rid of many misconceptions ive seen on this forum!

Scroll to see replies

Is it single sex? Mine was all girls. One of the biggest misconceptions is that you have to pay to go to them, people get confused between private and grammars
so are you really good at grammar now ?

:holmes:
Original post by CoolCavy
Is it single sex? Mine was all girls. One of the biggest misconceptions is that you have to pay to go to them, people get confused between private and grammars

Yep mine is single sex. Yep thats why i made this thread, people really don’t know the difference!
What's your fave Bruce Springsteen song?
Original post by the bear
so are you really good at grammar now ?

yep:wink:))
my Grammar Schol is single-sex too (all boys)
I agree xd
I think I would have been much me civilised if it was a mixed school:biggrin:
what is your favorite species of lizard ?

Im definetly happy i went to a single sex school, i never really know what i would be like in a mixed school but i just felt much more comfortable and appreciative of my female friends.Though it does create a bit of an unrealistic sheltered world where everyone cares abt feminism, homophobia is rare etc. But still i dont regret it at all.
(edited 3 years ago)
I Go to an all girl's, grammar. Went to a mixed comprehensive before though

Original post by skylarwalker
Been going to a grammar school for 6 years now and ready to get rid of many misconceptions ive seen on this forum!
Im definetly happy i went to a single sex school, i never really know what i would be like in a mixed school but i just felt much more comfortable and appreciative of my female friends.Though it does create a bit of an unrealistic sheltered world where everyone cares abt feminism, homophobia is rare etc. But still i dont regret it at all.
Do you do cheese and tine tasting on a regular basis?
Oml.
Original post by CoolCavy

I've never met anyone who has confused the two, is this an outside London thing?
Oh no :lol:

We need to train you lmao.
We don't have them in Scotland.
its crazy alright at our school
We don't really specifically have allocated time to spend with our partnering all-girls school, but we have like servers on discord where students from both schools interact and make friends and have other socials like Instagram so we do interact I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest