I overheard 3 boys... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Talking about trying sex with eachother . Is that normal for year 12 boys??? ONLy one of them I find attractive- I am a boy too xxx
Anonymous #1
We all go to the same wchool
Rid The Kid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ye its normal that they are gay..
mohamadjamil03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends... did they sound like they were messing around? I've heard of 'sex' jokes between friends but are you sure they meant it as a gay threesome?
Gent2324
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
depends if their gay mate. if they are gay its probably quite normal.
Jasyy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It is so normal it isnt even a problem anymore
I heard worse
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I went to a mixed sex grammar school. I think it I didn't go to a grammar skill (my entrance exam wasn't great, I was one of only 6 pupils to get in with a B1 on eleven plus because my twin was going there too). I honestly believe that I wouldn't have been an good in school if I didn't get into that school. I was a bad student for the first few years, but the standard of teaching and being around other students who believed in the importance of education and doing well made me to from that 'I don't see the point attitude' to being an excellent student. I went from D's and C's to A*A*A in my a levels, and I'm about to finish a degree in software engineering. I've accepted an offer to study Medicine as a graduate starting September. I hate to think what would have happened to me if I hadn't got into that grammar school! Those who have the potential to achieve excellent results should be placed with those who are also high achievers. It's contagious!
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by I'mComingOxford)
ye its normal that they are gay..
(Original post by Jasyy)
It is so normal it isnt even a problem anymore
I heard worse

I'm not being homophobic but being gay is not "normal" if you actually know the definition of the word
prettywomen2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Talking about trying sex with eachother . Is that normal for year 12 boys??? ONLy one of them I find attractive- I am a boy too xxx
lol if they are in 12th grade than yes I think it's normal because of today's society
Jakal01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
While this may unfortunately be normal, it shouldnt be. For some reason everyone wants to try being gay for awhile. I reccomend if you like one of them, tell them. If they really are gay then it will just be a little bit awkward. But if they arent, then it could end up pretty ok. But honestly if they're 12 years old, odds are they dont know anything about their sexuality period. It's likely just a phase.
Rid The Kid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ANM775)
I'm not being homophobic but being gay is not "normal" if you actually know the definition of the word
to be fair it's not normal around my area(brum) and people are mostly homophobic however other places people are fine with it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mohamadjamil03)
Depends... did they sound like they were messing around? I've heard of 'sex' jokes between friends but are you sure they meant it as a gay threesome?
Yes they did mean it coz 2 were pressuring the other to try it...but they are all straight and one has a girlfriend
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Gent2324)
depends if their gay mate. if they are gay its probably quite normal.
They are not gay
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jakal01)
While this may unfortunately be normal, it shouldnt be. For some reason everyone wants to try being gay for awhile. I reccomend if you like one of them, tell them. If they really are gay then it will just be a little bit awkward. But if they arent, then it could end up pretty ok. But honestly if they're 12 years old, odds are they dont know anything about their sexuality period. It's likely just a phase.
No they are in year 12 they are 16 years old
HoldThisL
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ANM775)
Not homophobic, no, but provocative, yes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (54)
5.67%
Fairly positive (299)
31.37%
Just another year... (374)
39.24%
Is it 2020 yet? (226)
23.71%

Watched Threads