south asian girls going uni of bham? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
any south Asian girls going to uni of bham in September? Reply if u are.
Lala143
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why do you need to know the ethnicity of the people going to Birmingham Uni just hope you can make a few friends. I don't primarily stick to just English people for friends otherwise I would be called racist so you have to make a conscious effort to be friends with good people regardless of their race/ethnicity/background.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
HAha dont get it twisted b I was asking as i wanted to see the ratio of south Asian girls going to uni of bham as many say theres a lot of south Asian girl and but wen I went there for an applicant day there's was loads for the applicant day but not many actually at the uni or at least that's what I saw so wanted to know if they was as many as people make out to be. No tea no shade boo x
(Original post by Lala143)
Why do you need to know the ethnicity of the people going to Birmingham Uni just hope you can make a few friends. I don't primarily stick to just English people for friends otherwise I would be called racist so you have to make a conscious effort to be friends with good people regardless of their race/ethnicity/background.
Anonymous #1
Also r u starting this September?
sfaraj
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
tamil tigress?
Anonymous #1
R u? That's soooo cooool. What u gonna study?
(Original post by sfaraj)
tamil tigress?
sfaraj
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
sh*t im not tamil or going bham 😂
(Original post by Anonymous)
R u? That's soooo cooool. What u gonna study?
Anonymous #1
sh*t im not tamil or going bham 😂
Haha ooppps nvmmmmm
sfaraj
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ahahah not a problem im very far off from south asia. try going middle east 😂😂 aha i only said tamil tigress bcos my school was basically south asia with like 60% tamils or something so i knew a thing or 2 lol didnt mean to gas u up mate
(Original post by Anonymous)
Haha ooppps nvmmmmm
Anonymous #1
Haha cool dw ain't gassed
ahahah not a problem im very far off from south asia. try going middle east 😂😂 aha i only said tamil tigress bcos my school was basically south asia with like 60% tamils or something so i knew a thing or 2 lol didnt mean to gas u up mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (142)
21.16%
The paper was reasonable (327)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.78%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.33%

Watched Threads