GCSE targets achievable ? Watch

shani02
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m currently working at grades 5/6 in my subjects will grade 7s be achievable if I revise hardcore from now ???
rockyball89
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes anything is possible, if you put the effort. Just do lots of past papers/questions for all subjects, but you should've started revising long time ago & hardcore? what happened?
JJanonymous
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
They could absolutely be achievable! Try your best, and set up a revision timetable to cover all the things you want to cover to get there.
But also giving yourself time for breaks and social things is important and can help just as much. There'll be times when your brain just can't take any more in at that moment, and that's okay! Take a break, and come back to it later. Sometimes you need to step back and come back to it with a refreshed mind. Ask others for help too, they might have a cool way of remembering something that you haven't thought of which can absolutely push that grade the extra step.
Take care of yourself, and best of luck in your exams!
(Original post by shani02)
I’m currently working at grades 5/6 in my subjects will grade 7s be achievable if I revise hardcore from now ???
shani02
Rep:
?
Thankyou !!
(Original post by JJanonymous)
They could absolutely be achievable! Try your best, and set up a revision timetable to cover all the things you want to cover to get there.
But also giving yourself time for breaks and social things is important and can help just as much. There'll be times when your brain just can't take any more in at that moment, and that's okay! Take a break, and come back to it later. Sometimes you need to step back and come back to it with a refreshed mind. Ask others for help too, they might have a cool way of remembering something that you haven't thought of which can absolutely push that grade the extra step.
Take care of yourself, and best of luck in your exams!
laurenevans30
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
any predictions for AQA
Blood brothers
Christmas carol
Romeo and Juliet
Love and relationship poem
shani02
Rep:
?
I did revise a lot for sciences but I guess just generally demotivated and worried
(Original post by rockyball89)
Yes anything is possible, if you put the effort. Just do lots of past papers/questions for all subjects, but you should've started revising long time ago & hardcore? what happened?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (60)
16.17%
The paper was reasonable (190)
51.21%
Not feeling great about that exam... (80)
21.56%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
11.05%

Watched Threads