Woop Cover Black Box Watch

Teagfx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi

I have recently got a black box insurance policy with Woop Cover. So far I have found it to be quite insensitive but ideally I’d still like not to have a box next year when I renew.

I was just wondering if anybody knows what happens when it comes time to renew. Will my reduced premium only be with Woop? Will I still need a black box with them? Would other companies consider my year of good driving?

Thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Teagfx)
Would other companies consider my year of good driving?
That's what your No Claims Bonus is for.
RoyalSheepy
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Teagfx)
Hi

I have recently got a black box insurance policy with Woop Cover. So far I have found it to be quite insensitive but ideally I’d still like not to have a box next year when I renew.

I was just wondering if anybody knows what happens when it comes time to renew. Will my reduced premium only be with Woop? Will I still need a black box with them?

Thanks
You'll have to do quotes, there's no definitive answer.

Would other companies consider my year of good driving?
As above, that's what NCB generally means.
Storm_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Woop will not share your driving data with other companies if that's what you're asking. However Woop may be owned by a parent insurer that has loads of other companies in which case if you drive badly with Woop chances are your quotes will be affected with all of the subsidiaries of the parent organisation.

However if you get a years no claims you can expect to be paying about the same amount if not a little less for insurance without a black box next year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.08%
The paper was reasonable (398)
42.66%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.08%
It was TERRIBLE (151)
16.18%

Watched Threads