The Student Room Group

Bank of England 2019 African Caribbean Scholarship

Has anyone applied to the Bank of England 2019 African Caribbean Scholarship?. I received an email today informing me that I had got in to the next stage. Do not really know too much about it, only doing it because I turned a JP Morgan degree apprenticeship down. Also how "African Caribbean" do you need to be?
Original post by 14-88
Has anyone applied to the Bank of England 2019 African Caribbean Scholarship?. I received an email today informing me that I had got in to the next stage. Do not really know too much about it, only doing it because I turned a JP Morgan degree apprenticeship down. Also how "African Caribbean" do you need to be?

I applied for it but I haven't heard back from them. I'm going to call them soon to see when I will hear back. How many days before the deadline did you submit your application? And I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Are you not African-Caribbean?
does the email say what the 'next stage' entails?
Original post by 14-88
what did they say when you called?
Original post by CoffeeGeek
I applied for it but I haven't heard back from them. I'm going to call them soon to see when I will hear back. How many days before the deadline did you submit your application? And I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Are you not African-Caribbean?
hi, did you call them?

Original post by CoffeeGeek
Yeah it'll be soon (next 4 weeks)
Original post by mk_dons29
hi, did you call them?
Has anyone done the phone interview pls, PM me ASAP if you have? Thanks
Moved to Student Financial Support forum. :smile:
Hey, has anyone done the assessment centre for the BoE African scholarship please?
Original post by gmanijn592
Hey, has anyone done the assessment centre for the BoE African scholarship please?

Yes. I just got offered the full scholarship!
congrats

Original post by Chibiken7
Thanks man!

Whoever is thinking of applying I very much encourage you to apply. Even the assessment day alone was an amazing experience!
Original post by mk_dons29
congrats
Congrats, smashed it!
Thanks man!
Original post by gmanijn592
Congrats, smashed it!
Reply 14
How can I apply? I need direction please
Reply 15

How did you apply please?
Reply 16
hey
Reply 17
how should I apply for scholarship?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending