I caught my friend smelling my socks Watch

Tyler lindon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Well it was just a normal pe lesson. About 30 minutes in my friend let's call him Tom asked my teacher to go to the toilet and he was allowed so of he went. About 2 minutes later, my teacher asked me to go and get another persons inhaler from the changing room. When I went in though, my friend had his nose inside my sock and his hand down his shorts. I grabbed the inhaler and left quickly. When I was making my way back to the gym, he came up to me and apologised for doing it and as an apology he would worship my feet. I'm actually really creeped out and the people I told have not believed me or found it hilarious. I really don't know what to do
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tyler lindon)
Well it was just a normal pe lesson. About 30 minutes in my friend let's call him Tom asked my teacher to go to the toilet and he was allowed so of he went. About 2 minutes later, my teacher asked me to go and get another persons inhaler from the changing room. When I went in though, my friend had his nose inside my sock and his hand down his shorts. I grabbed the inhaler and left quickly. When I was making my way back to the gym, he came up to me and apologised for doing it and as an apology he would worship my feet. I'm actually really creeped out and the people I told have not believed me or found it hilarious. I really don't know what to do
Just forget about it. He probably has a fetish.
ItsTomii
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Rah. Time for some new friends then innit :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (294)
25.74%
The paper was reasonable (496)
43.43%
Not feeling great about that exam (230)
20.14%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
10.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise