The Student Room Group

Ncs going alone

I’m doing ncs on my own alone and I’m really scared coz I feel like no one would talk to me and that I will have awful time there . And I suffer from really bad anxiety as well
Reply 1
I went to my NCS on my own
don't worry when you are put in your teams you will talk to alot of people!
Towards the end it gets alot better and in my opinion it boosted my confidence a lot and you get to see funny dramas
i applied for ncs 2 years ago by my self and it was the best decision ever. I was also very scared but tbh its fine because not everyone going knows each other and probs is scared to.
OMG literally the same, none of my friends want to go and I am so scared that everyone in my group will find me annoying :s-smilie:
I was lucky enough to have quite a few friends on my ncs wave, however, i hardly spoke to any of them!!! none of them were in my team and i spent so much time talking to everyone else that i didn’t know (they did too) that it was like they weren’t there at all!

they do so many team activities and team buildings and you should get to meet your team and the other people on your wave before you go which will help you all i think

good luck and i hope you have fun! it was honestly the best time of my life
I'm going on my own too :tongue:
Reply 6
I’m potentially going alone too and I’m really nervous. What date are you going on?
Reply 7
I have the choice between going alone but missing an induction day or going in a few weeks but by myself . Im so confused about what to do.

Quick Reply

Latest