Do I deserve better than this, or is it my fault 😭 Watch

sloanciara
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My boyfriend was snapping girls last night. I confronted him about it this morning and said I needed to speak to him about 2 things. I said if you were cheating on me I’m gonna leave you. When I said I was going to leave he said to me “bye bye go leave then” i said that’s not very nice, I haven’t done anything, do you not care if I leave and he said “no I don’t care go leave” I said to him your making me cry please stop being like this are we still meeting up tonight and he said “no” and I said why not and he said “just” and I said please stop being like this I’m not the one in the wrong and I said look forget about it and he said no Hahahaha. Do i deserve better than this or was it my fault😭
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He sounds like a ****, you didn’t do anything wrong
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You deserve better, you were just being straightforward with him and he's being a **** back.
sloanciara
Rep:
?
I know 😭
(Original post by Wooord)
He sounds like a ****, you didn’t do anything wrong
I AM GROOT 1
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dump and leave his sorry ass. He doesn't deserve you and clearly doesn't care one bit about you. Don't waste your time on him
Cryoraptor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why do people second guess themselves too much? If your partner has so little respect for you then you tell them to piss off and have a good life. Yeah it's hard emotionally but you have to be rational
RazzzBerries
  • Chat Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Find the girls he snapped and tell them exactly what a **** he is, then walk out of that "relationship" like a bawse.
Jasyy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its best to leave him and find someone better.
He aint worth your time and love
sloanciara
Rep:
?
He just keeps saying to me your leaving your a dose good go leave 😭
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
Dump and leave his sorry ass. He doesn't deserve you and clearly doesn't care one bit about you. Don't waste your time on him
Nx23
Report 1 month ago
he's just another fboy, sounds like my ex ik he used to talk to bare girls. ik how u feel cuz u like him so much but trust me he wont change he'll act like he's changed and come back to u and be nice and he'll do the same thing again let him go it will break u -im still broken trying to recover - just a a bit of advice x
sloanciara
Rep:
?
I know , I know. Ughh😭 thank you x
(Original post by Nx23)
he's just another fboy, sounds like my ex ik he used to talk to bare girls. ik how u feel cuz u like him so much but trust me he wont change he'll act like he's changed and come back to u and be nice and he'll do the same thing again let him go it will break u -im still broken trying to recover - just a a bit of advice x
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:rofl: fair play to him that he just flat out told you to go rather than make up any lies.
Nx23
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sloanciara)
I know , I know. Ughh😭 thank you x
im feeling exactly like u rn I feel ur pain x
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Soon your 😭 will become 😇 and you'll wonder why you gave that loser any more time
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Run in the opposite direction from him

he seems narcissistic and a complete douche
Jasyy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And stop chatting to him we dont talk to bins we talk to humans
FishLover
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't plead with him, he's an unworthy d**k. Have some respect for yourself and dump him and leave him
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He ain't your boyfriend lmao
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sloanciara)
My boyfriend was snapping girls last night. I confronted him about it this morning and said I needed to speak to him about 2 things. I said if you were cheating on me I’m gonna leave you. When I said I was going to leave he said to me “bye bye go leave then” i said that’s not very nice, I haven’t done anything, do you not care if I leave and he said “no I don’t care go leave” I said to him your making me cry please stop being like this are we still meeting up tonight and he said “no” and I said why not and he said “just” and I said please stop being like this I’m not the one in the wrong and I said look forget about it and he said no Hahahaha. Do i deserve better than this or was it my fault😭
Dump him immediately. He is so rude.
Tizzytizzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He’s a waste of space tbh 🤷🏾*♀️ Don’t even bother try & rekindle things with him. He doesn’t care so neither should you.

Emotionally, moving on can be: hard
but ultimately...
The solution is: Plain & simple.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (195)
22.62%
The paper was reasonable (395)
45.82%
Not feeling great about that exam... (158)
18.33%
It was TERRIBLE (114)
13.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed