I have no luck with jobs Watch

Jasyy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So i have two more interviews but I was wondering is there another way to earn money
The only reason why I am asking is because i dont want to ask anyone for money anymore and i need to earn at least something while i look for a job or even have enough money to get to the interview
Jasyy
Rep:
?
BUMP
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
there are a few ways online to earn a bit of cash in a pinch, but most are very time consuming and give minimal reward. Matched betting used to be an exception, but im not sure if that's still as good as it was years back.

Best thing to do would be to start a little business, earn yourself some money in a respectable way. Do some reasearch, work out what you can do to earn money that doesn't require a huge investment initially, and then go for it.
Jasyy
Rep:
?
Thank you
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
there are a few ways online to earn a bit of cash in a pinch, but most are very time consuming and give minimal reward. Matched betting used to be an exception, but im not sure if that's still as good as it was years back.

Best thing to do would be to start a little business, earn yourself some money in a respectable way. Do some reasearch, work out what you can do to earn money that doesn't require a huge investment initially, and then go for it.
SarcAndSpark
  • Careers Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you have any skills that you could offer in a freelance way? Is your degree subject something where there might be a demand for tutors? Could you offer proofreading services?
Fizzy2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
u can do surveys and get paid no scams.

https://www.savethestudent.org/make-...vey-sites.html
https://www.moneysavingexpert.com › Family
Jasyy
Rep:
?
Yeah I create posters and stuff but i dont know people who would want that thats the problem
and tbh not many people are interested in learning it they are more into video editing
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Do you have any skills that you could offer in a freelance way? Is your degree subject something where there might be a demand for tutors? Could you offer proofreading services?
SarcAndSpark
  • Careers Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jasyy)
Yeah I create posters and stuff but i dont know people who would want that thats the problem
and tbh not many people are interested in learning it they are more into video editing
If you make posters, have you considered selling your posters via Etsy or another site? On Etsy at least, you can also offer commissions, so you wouldn't have big start up costs or have to invest in a lot of stock that might not sell.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (38)
5.75%
Fairly positive (216)
32.68%
Just another year... (261)
39.49%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
22.09%

Watched Threads