Should I get a male crop top I'm feeling too hot rn Watch

Mixedraceguy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys I'm a straight guy and I'm feeling really hot today and my abs are feeling hot too would you say I could rock a crop top? This is one i like I've seen it online my girlfriend says it's cool so I'm thinkingo f getting one online but the annoying thing is I won't be able to get oneuntill it arrives in the post

https://jjmalibu.com/collections/cro...top-flithy-red
username4368582
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
.... no ..........
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by namkeen-kuthi)
.... no ..........
No likey? Why not? Is it showing off too much flesh?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mixedraceguy)
Hey guys I'm a straight guy and I'm feeling really hot today and my abs are feeling hot too would you say I could rock a crop top? This is one i like I've seen it online my girlfriend says it's cool so I'm thinkingo f getting one online but the annoying thing is I won't be able to get oneuntill it arrives in the post

https://jjmalibu.com/collections/cro...top-flithy-red

looks gay mate
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
looks gay mate
Why does it look gay?
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why would you wear only half a vest?
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why are you always worried about looking gay? :lol:

Wear whatever you want, lol.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why does it look gay?

too similar to a female crop top
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Profesh)
Why would you wear only half a vest?
Am just feeling too hot rn I'm ngl
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
too similar to a female crop top
Ah how could it look more masculine?
lconlon13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
At this point you have to seriously question ur birds style... And your own
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
Why are you always worried about looking gay? :lol:

Wear whatever you want, lol.
Well I'm a bit concerned that people will think I'm a homosexual but I would just have to explain I'm straight like I wear pencil and I'm gonna wear this male crop top big deal it's just ridiculous how wearing these things suddenly makes you a homo it could even be considered offensive that's like saying I'm a Muslim cus I wore a dress in the eyes of some ignorant people but sure I like the top so I'm gonna check it out if I don't feel comfortable in it I won't wear it again but it looks cool and different and would look good in selfies I think 😁
AzureCeleste
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just go topless?
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah how could it look more masculine?
It's a female item of clothing

nuff said.
katf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Crop tops emphasise the boobs. On men, they tend to make it look like you have breasts. Not flattering in the slightest.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
bfm.mcdermott
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you want to, go for it.

Being realistic, it does 'look gay' but does that really matter? It's not going to suddenly make random guys come and flirt with you anymore than random girls would (and if they do, you say you're not interested). Other than that, there's no reason why being seen as gay would be a bad thing.
Also there are different styles of male crop tops - black/khaki-green and hoodie-style ones tend to look more masculine. Also it depends what you wear with them. Throwing on a masculine snapback might help too.

If you're uncomfortable with that, you could just go topless.

At the end of the day, who cares what other people think? Most people in the street wouldn't actually look twice at you because they're not that interested in what random people are wearing. If they do look, why does their opinion matter, whether positive or negative? And why should looking gay be a bad thing? Maybe I'm an outlier but I think guys who 'look gay' are often more attractive (I'm a girl).
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by katf)
Crop tops emphasise the boobs. On men, they tend to make it look like you have breasts. Not flattering in the slightest.
I've got pectorals
Royal Oak
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've got pectorals
What cup size?
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by bfm.mcdermott)
If you want to, go for it.

Being realistic, it does 'look gay' but does that really matter? It's not going to suddenly make random guys come and flirt with you anymore than random girls would (and if they do, you say you're not interested). Other than that, there's no reason why being seen as gay would be a bad thing.
Also there are different styles of male crop tops - black/khaki-green and hoodie-style ones tend to look more masculine. Also it depends what you wear with them. Throwing on a masculine snapback might help too.

If you're uncomfortable with that, you could just go topless.

At the end of the day, who cares what other people think? Most people in the street wouldn't actually look twice at you because they're not that interested in what random people are wearing. If they do look, why does their opinion matter, whether positive or negative? And why should looking gay be a bad thing? Maybe I'm an outlier but I think guys who 'look gay' are often more attractive (I'm a girl).
I guess it shouldn't matter as long as I'm confident wearing a crop top I think it would show off my pecs and abs but I'll prolly get sweaty in it
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Royal Oak)
What cup size?
I think I would be an A
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (390)
45.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (110)
12.97%

Watched Threads