The Student Room Group

Please help!

My compelling personal reasons have been accepted, I am able to start again my third year. My reasons where ill health, I read I can get 60 day extra funding, but they have stopped all my student money o was due end of this month, a bit stressing as i have no funds for the 2 months that I would have had. Confused, can anyone shes light? I've called theyve said we've accepted your reasons and you can reapply they will fund ne for next year studies, but they've not said if I get 60 days extra funding
Original post by Fazzy244
My compelling personal reasons have been accepted, I am able to start again my third year. My reasons where ill health, I read I can get 60 day extra funding, but they have stopped all my student money o was due end of this month, a bit stressing as i have no funds for the 2 months that I would have had. Confused, can anyone shes light? I've called theyve said we've accepted your reasons and you can reapply they will fund ne for next year studies, but they've not said if I get 60 days extra funding

The 60 days extra isn’t part of CPR. Your university has to request it when they tell SFE that you’re not studying anymore this year. Talk to someone at your university and find out who sends information to SLC to find out if they can change it.
Original post by Fazzy244

Hi there,

Your university would need to include that your suspension was on grounds of ill health in the notice they send us. The 60 days does not always mean you will get a payment, this could end up reducing an overpayment. It all depends on how early we received your Change of Circumstance.

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest