how many times should i be showering Watch

CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
like i said before, i only shower/bath 3 days a week or less. they're usually 40 min long tho, i can't have 5 min ones... they have to at least 15 min with ariana grande blasting and pretending I'm in a music video. not really motivated to shower twice a day. people have been complaining about my BO. how do i be consistent with showering everyday? am i a stinky person
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not sure tbh, maybes once every two days?

Personally I shower every day
Kangaroo17
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS)
like i said before, i only shower/bath 3 days a week or less. they're usually 40 min long tho, i can't have 5 min ones... they have to at least 15 min with ariana grande blasting and pretending I'm in a music video. not really motivated to shower twice a day. people have been complaining about my BO. how do i be consistent with showering everyday? am i a stinky person
i don't shower every day either, unless it was a hot day i just do a quick cold shower. I do proper long (ya know involving hair) showers twice a week. But i don't smell a lot, so it depends on you body type etc.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
thats just nasty. not skipping a bath cos thats long but skipping a rinse? and then announcing you dont shower i mean...wtf...

anyways happs birts durteh durteh
sciencewiggles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
just integrate it into your Daily routine, first/last thing of the day and it will then become habit.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
thats just nasty. not skipping a bath cos thats long but skipping a rinse? and then announcing you dont shower i mean...wtf...

anyways happs birts durteh durteh
true

it’s not my birthday
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I bath twice a day, it's become a habit and it no longer takes effort.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
so morning you shower and then close to bedtime. that’s only a few hours a way from each other, no point of that idgi
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
that's wrong that, man

lasses' bo really stinks as well
Jenx301
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should shower every day. I shower every morning and then if i feel a bit sweaty or gross in the evening i have a quick shower before bed so that I feel clean and fresh when I get in bed.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
shower, or bath?? i agree that's O.D. washing right there. a shower or two everyday, and then a bath like twice/week tbf especially after a long week.
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
so morning you shower and then close to bedtime. that’s only a few hours a way from each other, no point of that idgi
Morning I shower as I'll feel icky leaving the house after laying and sweating in bed and it also wakes me up.
Evening I shower to feel relaxed when going to bed.

There isn't any point of it and it's probably bad for me, Every few days is fine. wash certain areas every day.
sknudson
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I always shower post workout and that's pretty much it. If I'm missing the lifts for any reason, then I'll shower every other day at home since I'm usually just sitting down for the most part.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
true

it’s not my birthday
whatevs. just put some kinda water near your body/genitals/face and mouth/hair everyday, seriously. at least to avoid stench and infection. dont have to get all lathered and soapy if you dont wanna...just dont look homeless when you step out the gaff lol. i think you might be fine though to be dirty and not wash. tramps somehow dont drop dead from skipping a wash. and our forefathers never had soap.
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
shower, or bath?? i agree that's O.D. washing right there. a shower or two everyday, and then a bath like twice/week tbf especially after a long week.
I shower twice a day. with soap.
I hate baths, I'm just sitting in my dirt and my skin goes all scaly.
Levi23317
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you wana be consistent showering everyday, id suggest getting in the shower everyday
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
literallyyyyy. in order to bath it HAS to be soapy as **** to the max but then i heard bath soap is not good for the skin :nothing: so i use natural bath oats, salts, and scents. i remember one time i broke out for NO reason ALL over my body!! i just looked at myself, looked away, looked down again promise ya, covered in weird non-itchy rashes and risen skin :eek: disgusting dont know wtf it was...didnt go hospital, just had me a soak with Aveeno and epsom, breakouts went away as quick as it appeared.
bob981
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should do it every day really! I will shower every day unless I haven’t been very active!
Kangaroo17
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I shower twice a day. with soap.
ikr! baths are fun, but you gotta rinse off first, and then that one moment you see hair in the water - TAKE OFF THE PLUG!!!! jk lol but still i guess its good for relaxing only. But now my baths not big enough
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (38)
5.71%
Fairly positive (217)
32.63%
Just another year... (264)
39.7%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
21.95%

Watched Threads