BananaRamen
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m trying to revise for my sociology exam but I’ve been unable to pick up my sociology book. My mock level was an 8 and my teacher said to get to a 9 I need to be able to reference more sociologists but I don’t know which I need to remember as they’re all in my book. If anyone knows anywhere I can find a list of sociologists and their theories and/or Studies it would be greatly appreciated
bwilliams
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What units are you doing?
susieluu01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone have a list of the main sociologists in the education section of paper 1 (a-levels)? Would help a lot!
Ameilah M.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you guys could also give main/ key theorists for AS Education and Families & Households. That'll be amazebaallls. Xx
fdsfsrgwghb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BananaRamen)
I’m trying to revise for my sociology exam but I’ve been unable to pick up my sociology book. My mock level was an 8 and my teacher said to get to a 9 I need to be able to reference more sociologists but I don’t know which I need to remember as they’re all in my book. If anyone knows anywhere I can find a list of sociologists and their theories and/or Studies it would be greatly appreciated
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/soci...r_and_Row_1959
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (194)
58.26%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.74%

Watched Threads