going to oxford uni a virgin Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
how hard would it be in theory, for me to be able to lose my virginity early on in my first term at oxford.

-im friendly, a girl, but quite average haha
Jenx301
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't know about oxford specifically - but at uni in general you can easily find someone who will sleep with you.... whether that person is worth it though is another thing. Why are you so determined to lose your virginity asap?
Retsek
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's easy for a girl to lose their virginity if their standards are low enough
Arisapo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The same as any uni, if you're desperate to lose your virginity, you could do it within the first few days, especially as a girl.

Go to a club, get with a guy, go back to your room, have sex, done.

If that's your thing at least but it's easy to lose it if you're not fussed.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
We're not some odd, mystical species you know As has been said: if you're not fussed about how you lose it or who you lose it to, you can lose it very easily and quickly :yes:
idk01
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you'll fit right in
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
how hard would it be in theory, for me to be able to lose my virginity early on in my first term at oxford.

Easy if you want to but check out your reasons carefully though.
Studentikovich
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I warn you these people aren't there to **** about; that can all wait till after graduation. Its not like the depraved goings on of Plymouth Poly or that ilk.
Last edited by Studentikovich; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

very easy.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Studentikovich)
I warn you these people aren't there to **** about; that can all wait till after graduation. Its not like the depraved goings on of Plymouth Poly or that ilk.
Not true. Sounds like snobbery!
Studentikovich
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
Not true. Sounds like snobbery!
Well obviously the sort of people that end the higher esteemed unis tend to be above the base level of consciousness. Many will come from an Asian background so will not even entertain the idea of embarking on any seedy bother.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well obviously the sort of people that end the higher esteemed unis tend to be above the base level of consciousness. Many will come from an Asian background so will not even entertain the idea of embarking on any seedy bother.
I take it you are joking? Have you been to Oxford Uni recently? Not many Asians there! Where are these "many from Asian background "?lol.
Afterlife?
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've heard the opposite actually, that oxbridge work hard then play hard lol. These guys get turnt apparently
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
pretty sure you wont be alone lol
OddOnes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Arisapo)
The same as any uni, if you're desperate to lose your virginity, you could do it within the first few days, especially as a girl.

Go to a club, get with a guy, go back to your room, have sex, done.

If that's your thing at least but it's easy to lose it if you're not fussed.

I don't think people account for just how painful losing virginity is for a girl? I can't think of anything worse than being with a random stranger I've just met and screaming in pain as they try to have sex with me. I don't think they'd enjoy it either. They certainly wouldn't know that is what they'd be signing up for when going back to your room. They'd probably refuse to continue and be super uncomfortable.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by OddOnes)
I don't think people account for just how painful losing virginity is for a girl? I can't think of anything worse than being with a random stranger I've just met and screaming in pain as they try to have sex with me. I don't think they'd enjoy it either. They certainly wouldn't know that is what they'd be signing up for when going back to your room. They'd probably refuse to continue and be super uncomfortable.
"Screaming with pain"? you must have been unlucky or didn't prepare for the event. Losing your virginity does not have to be painful .
Arisapo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by OddOnes)
It doesn’t have to be painful at all? It can be, but not under all circumstances.

A lot of people don’t want to sleep with randomers but then a lot do, especially at uni. If the OP is desperate to lose her virginity, she would be able to do so easily.
Weeping_Angel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
I take it you are joking? Have you been to Oxford Uni recently? Not many Asians there! Where are these "many from Asian background "?lol.
He probably works for the BBC...
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by idk01)
you'll fit right in
Nah, the Oxon lot use their knowledge of romantic poets to bed ladies by AS.
Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is there a correlation between going to Oxford and being less likely to be a virgin?

On a serious note, many people go to university as a virgin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (179)
22.83%
The paper was reasonable (366)
46.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (146)
18.62%
It was TERRIBLE (93)
11.86%

Watched Threads