Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Plymouth
(Original post by Anonymous)
would love to hit u up but i have 2 get in2 oxford first
(Original post by somelostgirl)
take the chance hun if you want to risk pregnancy and drop out of the best uni in the uk
Laurence010401
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Macky1992loveit)
Plymouth
What About it? 🤔
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
katf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OddOnes)
I don't think people account for just how painful losing virginity is for a girl? I can't think of anything worse than being with a random stranger I've just met and screaming in pain as they try to have sex with me. I don't think they'd enjoy it either. They certainly wouldn't know that is what they'd be signing up for when going back to your room. They'd probably refuse to continue and be super uncomfortable.
If you're screaming in pain, you are doing something very wrong. It doesn't have to hurt, if you use enough lube, go slowly, and do lots of foreplay. Even if it does hurt, it shouldn't be too bad. A slight, sharp pain is normal, roughly equivalent to a paper cut. And a bit of an ache in the morning.
katf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by somelostgirl)
take the chance hun if you want to risk pregnancy and drop out of the best uni in the uk
Contraception is a thing. OP, I'd recommend something like the IUD, IUS or implant. Reliable, easy, and you can't forget to take it. Just after a major upheaval like going to uni, you're likely to forget to take the pill.
Macky1992loveit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Laurence010401)
What About it? 🤔
You live here
OddOnes
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by katf)
If you're screaming in pain, you are doing something very wrong. It doesn't have to hurt, if you use enough lube, go slowly, and do lots of foreplay. Even if it does hurt, it shouldn't be too bad. A slight, sharp pain is normal, roughly equivalent to a paper cut. And a bit of an ache in the morning.

No point telling me this now as I'm 22 with pain free sex. This was when I was 18.
I'm convinced it was just the way I am, it's always been very small which has been confirmed by other people.
Laurence010401
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Macky1992loveit)
You live here
No I don’t lol
I live in north Oxfordshire
Not Plymouth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (97)
13.66%
The paper was reasonable (395)
55.63%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
23.24%
It was TERRIBLE (53)
7.46%

Watched Threads