My ex's flatmate messaged me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Guy I liked had an attractive flatmate I'd met twice. Was seeing the guy but the day after sleeping with me, he told me he saw me as "more of a friend." Anyway I was upset and I tried to say that I found his flatmate attractive as a way to seem like I was less bothered about me and him given that he'd just rejected me. Daft I know. Anyway he got really upset about this even though he'd just said he liked me as a friend. That evening, the flatmate in question messaged me saying hi. I wasn't expecting it. I don't know if he messaged me himself when he heard that I fancied him, or the guy I was seeing had asked him to to see how I'd react. What do others think?
Anonymous #1
I asked the guy in a non-confrontational manner if he had asked his flatmate to message me, and he said no, but he could be lying. I just don't imagine the flatmate messaging me the same night, even if the guy had just rejected me.
Anonymous #1
anyone? Thanks
Samsam2019
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you like the guy you slept with, tell him. If he tries to play you by not getting together with you (which he has already hinted at), you are free to **** whoever you want. Simple.
Ehaswell12
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't think he would get him to message you, I reckon he just told his flatmate what happened and then he decided to message you himself. it would be a bit childish for him to lie about that, maybe take this word for it, if you're not too bothered about the other guy anyway there's not much to loose
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Thanks for the replies Yeah I did tell the guy I was seeing that I liked him and he started coming out with the "not sure what I want" "not ready" business. Then he "saw me as more of a friend" so then he hit the roof and said it was a "horrible thing to say" when I said about his flatmate. I would have replied to the flatmate if the first guy hadn't have cared, but seeing how upset he was I did not want to do anything to upset him. But yeah, maybe he did message me himself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed