23 days until my first exam and I still don't understand so much Watch

Matthew Griffy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have 23 days until my first exam. I've been revising but I'm still getting so much of it wrong and forgotten most of it the content I've learned. There's no time left, I've pretty much failed them. I can barely sleep at night.
Manavp24
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
neither can i. i'm in year 11 as well. and all i do is jack****
Manavp24
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
but just keep revising
holly_puntonx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you need any tips, drop me a message😊
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MinaBee
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
23 days is a lot of time, don't panic.

Make sure you're breaking everything down into manageable chunks. Study a topic for 20-30 minutes, take a break, and then test yourself. Learn your mistakes.

Make sure you're taking regular breaks. If you try to cram everything at once you'll end up remembering nothing.
Matthew Griffy
Rep:
?
23 days is no time, especially for somebody who gets threes/fours and one grade six
Palmyra
Badges: 17
Report 1 month ago
That’s PLENTY of time, work smart and you can get 100% (if uni exam replace this number with 70-80%+).
JSM1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Exams are such a waste of time, you spend 18+ years of your life learning something thoroughly every day for long periods of time that you will never need in your life again. Let that sink in and don’t forget about the time you’ve spent of your life, also may not guarantee a good job.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Matthew Griffy
Rep:
?
I'm not the type of person who wants to accumulate top grades, get a "good" job and sit in an office for the rest of my life. I've spent my life focused on enjoying myself rather than focusing on school, especially subjects which I know I'll forget such as Shakespeare and History. I love science and that's the only subject I'm interested in and like revising for. I just want to get into the sixth form so I can do subjects which I'm actually interested in. I don't know what I'll do after that but it doesn't matter atm. A-levels are what really matter and they only take up two years of your life.
(Original post by JSM1)
Exams are such a waste of time, you spend 18+ years of your life learning something thoroughly every day for long periods of time that you will never need in your life again. Let that sink in and don’t forget about the time you’ve spent of your life, also may not guarantee a good job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (195)
22.65%
The paper was reasonable (394)
45.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (158)
18.35%
It was TERRIBLE (114)
13.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise