LSE-PKU Double MSc Degree in International Affairs Watch

irenepelli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am studying Bsc Criminology at LSBU (2nd Year), currently doing a Student Exchange Program in Chicago. I am expecting to obtain a First Class degree next year. I would like to apply at LSE-PKU Double MSc Degree in International Affairs. Does someone know the requirements? Is the admission process really strict? And how easy is it to have a scholarship for graduate students? Would you suggest this program? How is it like to study in China? Thanks
sillysausage77
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The program is starting to become very popular as the quality is really awesome and you get to go out on expeditions ( i believe). You also engage in debates quite regularly and meet many people from all over. Maybe this isn't relevant for you but the cafeteria food has a great reputation and I personally love food! Are you going this summer?
(Original post by irenepelli)
I am studying Bsc Criminology at LSBU (2nd Year), currently doing a Student Exchange Program in Chicago. I am expecting to obtain a First Class degree next year. I would like to apply at LSE-PKU Double MSc Degree in International Affairs. Does someone know the requirements? Is the admission process really strict? And how easy is it to have a scholarship for graduate students? Would you suggest this program? How is it like to study in China? Thanks
irenepelli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
No, I would like to do that as a master after i will have finished my undergraduate degree. So September 2020
(Original post by sillysausage77)
The program is starting to become very popular as the quality is really awesome and you get to go out on expeditions ( i believe). You also engage in debates quite regularly and meet many people from all over. Maybe this isn't relevant for you but the cafeteria food has a great reputation and I personally love food! Are you going this summer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London School of Economics and Political Science
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (52)
5.7%
Fairly positive (288)
31.58%
Just another year... (355)
38.93%