?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
General opinions on LSE?
JayJ2001
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know its a top school, my mom went there for her masters and says it's one of the bests schools in the UK, top 5 easily.
LeapingLucy
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Can you be a little bit more specific? I’m a current LSE student and happy to answer questions, but a little more to go on would be helpful.

What course would you be applying for? Undergrad or postgrad? Are you asking about academics, reputation, social life etc.?
irenepelli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
yeah I am studying Bsc Criminology at LSBU (2nd Year), currently doing a Student Exchange Program in Chicago. I would like to apply at LSE-PKU Double MSc Degree in International Affairs next year, but i am still considering other options. Do you know if the admission process is really strict for that master? And how easy is it to have a scholarship for graduate students? Would you suggest LSE? How is the quality of lectures? Thanks
(Original post by LeapingLucy)
Can you be a little bit more specific? I’m a current LSE student and happy to answer questions, but a little more to go on would be helpful.

What course would you be applying for? Undergrad or postgrad? Are you asking about academics, reputation, social life etc.?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London School of Economics and Political Science
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (179)
22.83%
The paper was reasonable (366)
46.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (146)
18.62%
It was TERRIBLE (93)
11.86%

Watched Threads