PLEASE HELP... Septate hymen Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I’m pretty certain I have one. I got a dildo for my birthday to break and stretch it to help for my first time. However, I can’t even get it up without being in immense pain. The first time I tried, I bled a fair bit... but started my period a few days later so it might be related to that. Even if I went slow and was lubed up, I felt a strange pop feeling inside every time it went far in... not like the hymen breaking.. more like it’s pushing something hard out the way. Anyways, I’ve heard I can get the septate hymen removed, but last time I went to the doctors she said I didn’t have one. But after stretching a little, I had a look and I do have two openings and have the exact symptoms other women have. I’m certain it’s a septate hymen. Getting tampons in and out is better now, compared to when I couldn’t get them out at all. I guess I’ve stretched one of the openings but not broken the hymen. I don’t know what to do... I’m very open about exploring myself but I can’t do anything when all I feel is pain.

If I try fingering my self, I can get them in.. but I don’t feel any pleasure at all. It doesn’t hurt, i just feel nothing.. even when I’m in the mood and I’m “lubed up”

Im so scared... I’ve explored myself ever since I was little and have known about orgasms since I was extremely young. Someone please help me.. with penetration I feel no pleasure, it’s either painful or I feel nothing.

I get so upset over it.. I just want to enjoy it like everyone else. If I get the septate removed, will it help? Also, does anyone know how painful it is? And the healing process?

Thanks in advance
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m pretty certain I have one. I got a dildo for my birthday to break and stretch it to help for my first time. However, I can’t even get it up without being in immense pain. The first time I tried, I bled a fair bit... but started my period a few days later so it might be related to that. Even if I went slow and was lubed up, I felt a strange pop feeling inside every time it went far in... not like the hymen breaking.. more like it’s pushing something hard out the way. Anyways, I’ve heard I can get the septate hymen removed, but last time I went to the doctors she said I didn’t have one. But after stretching a little, I had a look and I do have two openings and have the exact symptoms other women have. I’m certain it’s a septate hymen. Getting tampons in and out is better now, compared to when I couldn’t get them out at all. I guess I’ve stretched one of the openings but not broken the hymen. I don’t know what to do... I’m very open about exploring myself but I can’t do anything when all I feel is pain.

If I try fingering my self, I can get them in.. but I don’t feel any pleasure at all. It doesn’t hurt, i just feel nothing.. even when I’m in the mood and I’m “lubed up”

Im so scared... I’ve explored myself ever since I was little and have known about orgasms since I was extremely young. Someone please help me.. with penetration I feel no pleasure, it’s either painful or I feel nothing.

I get so upset over it.. I just want to enjoy it like everyone else. If I get the septate removed, will it help? Also, does anyone know how painful it is? And the healing process?

Thanks in advance
I would go and see a different doctor and ask for a different opinion.
fadikun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My gf has one. From stories that ive heard, after enough time (idk time period - maybe weeks or months but definitely less than a year) of fingering and pushing something up gently but more each time, you can widen one hole and eventually break it completely. There will be bleeding but its been painless for some girls.Theres also a small procedure, something like hymenectomy. Healing time is a few of weeks.
ACCTSpaghetti
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I always had problems with tampons and always feared the pain of my first time sex because of my septate hymen. I have literally felt it between my fingers and seen it with my own eyes in the mirror. The second time I went to the doctor, she didn't see anything, she said I didn't have a septate hymen. I called Bullsh*t, I have seen it myself. I insisted that I had one so she willingly looked again, then realized, it was a bit hard to see but she could feel it. Go to the doctors again, if they tell you that you don't have one, tell them to look again. You know for a fact that you have seen it, and all the symptoms are there. It can be missed sometimes when the doctors use the metal opener because it pushes the piece of skin TO THE SIDE. Also, it blends in with the background. Go to the doctors, insist that you have one even if you're shy. You're right and you know it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads