Clueless when it comes to shaving (facial hair) Watch

SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I usually use a machine but it no longer gives me a precise clean cut anymore...

Right now all i can get is a neck beard, sideburns and abit on jaw/chin. Feelsbad man as nothing on cheeks.

I use a machine razor to shave like the ones they use on your head at the barber but like I said it doesn’t give me a clean shave anymore. It leaves tiny bits of hair.

I want to use a razor but last year I tried a few times and it left me with bumps and irritated skin
aifmiawf9awf
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What I do is. Use a machine to trim down the beard. Then I'll have a quick warm shower to open the pores and to make the beard soft. After that, I would shave my face using a Gillete razor. Make sure that you put shaving cream on your face before shaving. Take your time when shaving and once your done. I splash cold water from the sink on my face to close all of the open pores. You should also put on aftershave and then moisturise your skin to prevent it from being dry. Your skin becomes very vulnerable after shaving it all off, so its best if you do not go outside for a few hours to prevent bacteria getting in. I usually do it late at night, so my skin can heal while im sleeping.
Last edited by aifmiawf9awf; 4 weeks ago
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aifmiawf9awf)
What I do is. Use a machine to trim down the beard. Then I'll have a quick warm shower to open the pores and to make the beard soft. After that, I would shave my face using a Gillete razor. Make sure that you put shaving cream on your face before shaving. Take your time when shaving and once your done. I splash cold water from the sink on my face to close all of the open pores. You should also put on aftershave and then moisturise your skin to prevent it from being dry. Your skin becomes very vulnerable after shaving it all off, so its best if you do not go outside for a few hours to prevent bacteria getting in. I usually do it late at night, so my skin can heal while im sleeping.
Ah I’m worried that I might end up getting the irritated skin/bumps again.

I did what you said use moisturiser and aftershave and hot water to open pores. But I didn’t use the shaving cream.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (168)
22.37%
The paper was reasonable (355)
47.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (142)
18.91%
It was TERRIBLE (86)
11.45%

Watched Threads