The Student Room Group

Im being a pus$y and cant man up HELP

What do it do cus this chick i lke in my class knows i like her cus i texted her on insta before a school break and she said she was talking to someone wich i call bs on cus ik she dont got a boyfriend. Anyways its been a couple weeks since i texted her and at first she completely avoided eye contact and was almost scared to be near me in class. But b4 she had no problem eyeing me down in class. Now we make eye contact and i can see through her body language she is attracted to me but idk if its the right cues. IDK what to do honestly. Might just up my steroid dosage and say **** it so i get that extra confidence. Advice on what i should do is needed!!!???
soon your testicles will have shrunk [from the steroids] and stopped producing testosterone that you won't be interested in girls. All good.
Reply 2
your real great help bud

Original post by Apachecow
soon your testicles will have shrunk [from the steroids] and stopped producing testosterone that you won't be interested in girls. All good.
ok. Don't take drugs. Grow some balls and ask the girl out.

Honestly it's so simple that if you can't work that out you don't deserve getting your willy wet.
Reply 4
ok i did tho i asked her out and she lied about having a boyfriend so its not that anymore. IDK honestly. I h8 oneitis cus i want to forget her and when i almost do like the other day she was staring at me and i couldve sworn she didnt like me at that point till i caught her. IDK if shes shy or what to talk to me. She looks down too in a submissive way when she makes eye contact too soooo idfk
Original post by Apachecow
ok. Don't take drugs. Grow some balls and ask the girl out.

Honestly it's so simple that if you can't work that out you don't deserve getting your willy wet.
Maybe she's looking at you with pity in her eyes? You're typing is awful. The steroids will make you sweaty.If she was keen she'd have let you know. Move on.
If she has already lied (On the basis on what you have said) surely that already shows disinterest? If you are so sure that she has some interest in you at this present time you could always try asking again, if she says no, move on.
Original post by Dr Steroid
ok i did tho i asked her out and she lied about having a boyfriend so its not that anymore. IDK honestly. I h8 oneitis cus i want to forget her and when i almost do like the other day she was staring at me and i couldve sworn she didnt like me at that point till i caught her. IDK if shes shy or what to talk to me. She looks down too in a submissive way when she makes eye contact too soooo idfk
Just ask her out, if she says no just be cool. You don't get anywhere in life by not taking risks. Just do it...the worst that can happen is she says no but at least you know then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending