morebless14
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Death could not hold Him down!!! The grave could not hold Him down!!! What then can hold me down today? I boldly declare that there is no dead area in my life. That same spirit that raised Christ from the dead is mighty at work in my life today. That resurrection power is very much alive and active in me today. It’s bringing back to life, it’s bringing newness and beauty to every seemingly dead situation in my life. Victory is mine always amen.

Happy Easter Sunday
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Happy Easter to you!

Please keep the people of Sri Lanka in your prayers today, if possible, and all those who are persecuted for their faith
Yeshua saves
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by morebless14)
Death could not hold Him down!!! The grave could not hold Him down!!! What then can hold me down today? I boldly declare that there is no dead area in my life. That same spirit that raised Christ from the dead is mighty at work in my life today. That resurrection power is very much alive and active in me today. It’s bringing back to life, it’s bringing newness and beauty to every seemingly dead situation in my life. Victory is mine always amen.

Happy Easter Sunday
The Lord Jesus Christ is risen.
Last edited by Yeshua saves; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (36)
28.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.66%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.09%

Watched Threads