simplytheworst
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all,

Posting this question on behalf of my younger brother who's currently in Year 13. He's applied to Camborne Mining School among others and thinks it's his first choice. However he's slightly unsure and wanted to hear how some people found studying there? If anyone has any insight it would be appreciated! Also, if anyone knew how lenient they can be with grades that would be great - he's been told it's a low birth year so they're likely to be more lenient but if anyone has gotten in after missing their grades would be amazing to hear from you.
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by simplytheworst)
Hi all,

Posting this question on behalf of my younger brother who's currently in Year 13. He's applied to Camborne Mining School among others and thinks it's his first choice. However he's slightly unsure and wanted to hear how some people found studying there? If anyone has any insight it would be appreciated! Also, if anyone knew how lenient they can be with grades that would be great - he's been told it's a low birth year so they're likely to be more lenient but if anyone has gotten in after missing their grades would be amazing to hear from you.
I think I saw on the Geology applicants thread that Basalticboy attends CSM, perhaps they can help here?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads