BSc/MSci Computer Science Applicants/Offer Holders -- Entering 2019 Watch

kreya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hiya,

I recently firmed my unconditional offer for Computer Science (Information Security) and was wondering if anyone else is entering in September so I can meet some people beforehand. Don't really expect many people to see this but I reckon it's worth a shot.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to talk.
TechieDee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Which University did you apply?
(Original post by kreya)
Hiya,

I recently firmed my unconditional offer for Computer Science (Information Security) and was wondering if anyone else is entering in September so I can meet some people beforehand. Don't really expect many people to see this but I reckon it's worth a shot.

Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kreya)
Hiya,

Hi kreya,

Congratulations, we're excited to see you in September! :thumbsup:

We do have a 2019 Royal Holloway applicants thread here so you're welcome to post there to see if there is anyone else applying for this course.

If you have any questions about studying with us, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Susana
hanhei
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hello! I have my unconditional offer for the same course as well! If you would like to join there are about 8 of us so far in a group chat on facebook. We are all starting September of 2019 so if you'd like to join let me know!
TechieDee
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Which University?
(Original post by kreya)
Hiya,

TechieDee
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi Hanhei which university did you apply to?
(Original post by hanhei)
Hello! I have my unconditional offer for the same course as well! If you would like to join there are about 8 of us so far in a group chat on facebook. We are all starting September of 2019 so if you'd like to join let me know!
hanhei
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I have applied for the Msci Computer Science With Security at Royal Holloway !
(Original post by TechieDee)
Hi Hanhei which university did you apply to?
TechieDee
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Congratulations! I applied for MSC IT Security at Nottingham Trent University, am waiting for their response.
I have applied for the Msci Computer Science With Security at Royal Holloway !
hanhei
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Good luck I hope you get the offer you are looking for!
(Original post by TechieDee)
Congratulations! I applied for MSC IT Security at Nottingham Trent University, am waiting for their response.
kreya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Yeah I'd love to join! Surprised there's even a group with that many people in it. I'll PM you my facebook soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (388)
25.99%
The paper was reasonable (644)
43.13%
Not feeling great about that exam (298)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (163)
10.92%

Watched Threads