Late Edinburgh Napier reply Watch

Scook-18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi there, applied back at the start of January to go straight into 2nd year of the English course. I then got an update on track in February saying that Napier has changed my application start year so I'll go into 1st year instead. Although they hadn't given me and offer yet, it's not late April and I still haven't got an offer. They need to reply by 2nd May but it's just taking ages, Napier is my first choice as well. Does anyone else have a similar issue?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Scook-18)
Hi there, applied back at the start of January to go straight into 2nd year of the English course. I then got an update on track in February saying that Napier has changed my application start year so I'll go into 1st year instead. Although they hadn't given me and offer yet, it's not late April and I still haven't got an offer. They need to reply by 2nd May but it's just taking ages, Napier is my first choice as well. Does anyone else have a similar issue?
Yes, I have the same here with the university of the west of Scotland, they had promised to give an offer “by the end of (last) week” but they haven’t.

It might depend on our status, EU student here, probably informally wait-listed, meaning that as soon as all the universities other offers are firmed or insured then we might get the ‘dregs’ of the last few places being offered to us
timirajna
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes, I am still waiting for an offer from Napier and it would be my firm choice.
martaagc01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got rejected from Napier in late March and I had applied for English too, according to them they had ''limited spaces'' so they might be waiting to see how many firms they get before sending more offers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (52)
5.68%
Fairly positive (288)
31.48%
Just another year... (358)
39.13%
Is it 2020 yet? (217)
23.72%

Watched Threads